Democratic impeachment cover up

By his own declaration Donald is a genius, and a stable one at that. He will undoubtedly continue to send his teams out to gather all the evidence, then when the Senate rightfully dismisses the falacious charges against him he will bring the Democrats to justice.

These are the hopeful moments before justice is at long last served. Faith in Donald and therefore faith in America.

:rainbow:

I think Schiff is going to have some legal issues WRT phone records soon also.

:man_shrugging:t3:

The entire conspiracy against Donald will be revealed in time. I’m certain he’s mocking a teenager on Twitter right now to distract those with TDS while his teams work ceaselessly to gather all the necessary evidence.

:hamburger:

He did.

It was so crack that 1,000 Ukrainian troops were mobilized and George Soros was spotted at the Kyiv airport along with 100 black Mercedes to shadow them. We have proof of this with a grainy jumpy video of a car pulling up to the airport and then people boarding a plane. It’s earth-shattering stuff!

You’ll be finding out all about it on OANN very soon…

1 Like

Our POTUS defies the eleventeenth dimension.

2020, our Year of Jubilee when Donald brings the entire DEMOCRAT apparatus to its knees and forever eradocates their threat to America.

How true… but then when the son of a Vice President sits on the board of questionable company in the Ukraine, the very foundations of liberty in our Republic are threatened to their core… why one can see the threat the to Second Amendment clearly from Wasilla, Alaska!

4 Likes

Lol.

I remember talking politics with one of my clear-thinking friends before the election. He asked me if I supported Trump.

I said, “I will support Trump (friend’s mouth drops open)…when his crack team of investigators brings back evidence that Obama wasn’t born in Hawaii. The say they can’t believe what they’re finding.”

Then the game was up.

Any day now.

I have no doubt Donald is holding on to explosive Hawaiian bombshell revelations. He will reveal them the same time indictments are brought against the Clinton-Biden criminal cabal, thus ending the machinations of the pitiful rebel alliance with one swift stroke.

Debunked like dossier was used as primary source, debunked like Trump bribed Ukrainians, debunked like Trump was Russian plant.

Seems like libs been striking out bigtime. At some point they should be embarrassed. :wink:

1 Like

Cowardice and tiny fingers…

That has been debunked.

2 Likes

Speaking of ■■■■ for brains

Schiff said, “I’m certainly willing to admit that the inspector general found serious abuses of FISA that I was unaware of. Had I known of them, Chris, yes, I would have called out the FBI at the same time. But I think it’s only fair to judge what we know at the time, not what would be revealed two years later, but yes, there were very serious abuses of the FISA process, they need to be corrected, we need to make sure they never happen again.”

LOL…

1 Like