Democrat Leadership: no vax, no job, no Social Security check, no healthcare, no housing

I am sure that you believe that to be true.

You can quit smoking. Can’t just quit being at risk for a COVID-19 infection.

Considering the COVID vaccine is not preventing infections and allowing COVID infected carriers, you might be right.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, has now GONE MAD

1 Like

It is preventing and making breakthrough case less severe.

1 Like

We wouldn’t find you in other threads moaning about how sovereign immunity makes it almost impossible to successfully sue and win against the government would we?

Nothing stops you from bringing a civil suit against the US Government.

Because the quality would be greatly diminished. Basically, doctors and nurses would be government employees.

1 Like

See the following recent news:

Mass. DPH reports 3,741 new breakthrough COVID-19 cases, 46 more deaths among vaccinated residents

W.Va. Officials Say ‘Breakthrough’ COVID Cases On The Rise

“Gov. Jim Justice announced Monday that, over the past eight weeks, there has been a 26% increase in new breakthrough cases, a 21% increase in breakthrough cases requiring hospitalization and a 25% increase in breakthrough deaths.”

Recent data shows 18.5% of new Covid-19 cases in New Jersey are fully vaccinated individuals, governor says

And in PA we find 6% Of Pennsylvania COVID-19 Cases Have Been Among Fully Vaccinated

”The Tri-State region is doing better than many other parts of the country, but cases are climbing here too.”

At this point in time it is pretty clear COVID is here to stay for a very long time. We need to learn to live with it by treating it, and screw the endless vaccine crap which is ruining our lives and destroying businesses, not to mention how it is being used in a manner which is abusive to our nation’s children and dividing the people.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, has now GONE MAD

1 Like

Nothing stops you from suing, but sovereign immunity will usually stop you from winning.

Not when the government does an act that has been deemed illegal

Why didn’t this guy win then?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/03-339.ZO.html

I don’t know… maybe if the children were tortured by DEA agents it would have been cool.

If you read it you would know it has to do with which foreigners, where and for what, have standing to sue the US government. ATS.

A frivolous lawsuit that only Libs believe has merit. For all you Libs that say “well if the hospital has a POLICY that every kidney donor and recipient must be vaccinated,”and support letting people die who don’t go along with that line of thinking, my response is “WE HAVE A POLICY THAT PEOPLE DON’T GET TO ENTER OUR COUNTRY ILLEGALLY!!) Of course you Libs are all in favor of any law or policy being created or broken so long as innocent Americans are the ones being harmed or killed. That’s one of the tenets of Libism: Americans and American last!!

2 Likes

For acts in a foreign government.

This happened on US soil

We have the emails that they knew what they were doing was harmful to children and then they expanded the program.

We can have an immigration policy that does what it can to not harm children.

I’m aware of that, but I always expect you guys to miss my point and you always exceed my expectations.

1 Like

So, now you are suggesting all the children of convicts who are put in state facilities and separated from their parents while their parents do their prison time can sue?

That is freaken insane!

JWK

3 Likes

Also you’re like doubling the number of illegals that have come into this country in the last twenty years lol.

Do you have a lot of people illegally entering your country by boats and planes then? Im guessing not. Most poor people don’t have the means to buy boats and planes just so they can enter a country illegally. Maybe they charter a smugglers plane and HALO jump in. :thinking::thinking:

1 Like