Democrat Collusion

By publically attacking his opponent.

Duh.

James Comey was doing Lorretta Lynchā€™s job with being confirmed by congress.

They should have charges her and didnā€™t. Notice she has 9 lawyers at her ā€œinterviewā€ and Flynn was told he didnā€™t need anyā€¦

But, thanks for proving my point. Dems donā€™t care that the FBI tried to influence the election.

Not your call.

Sheā€™s a lot smarter than Flynn who could have had a lawyer present if he wanted.

The only thing the FBI did was harm the Clinton campaign. Does that bother you?

Sounds like he should have been firedā€¦

It certainly would be a rational criticism.

Donā€™t you agree?

If she was smart, she would have won! She erased the E-mails. She should have been charged. We all know that!

Hillary paid for dirt from Putin Through Steeleā€¦ = the only Russian collusion.

Sheā€™s smarter than Flynn which is why she wasnā€™t indicted and not about to be sentenced.

There have been several investigations. Thereā€™s even been several investigations of the investigations. No one has concluded that she should have been charged.

What we both know is that the FBI took steps that damaged her candidacy.

How did the FBI try to stop Trump from winning?

If thatā€™s what you want to keep telling yourself so that you sleep better at night, more power to you.

Meanwhile, in the real worldā€¦

I find it amazing you can deny the truth. Itā€™s well documented she paid for the dirt through Fusion and it came from Russia. Do you believe Smollett too?

I think we will find about a lot about the Obama admins illegals acts when the senate investigatesā€¦

When the Senate investigates? When should expect that to occur?

Collusion delusion except for Hillary, Steele, Putin and Fusionā€¦ We all know it now!

Cratic going full Cratic today. Do you know something we donā€™t? Is something heavy about to drop where it has your blood pressure up so high?

Why would I do that? I want him to address the point that was made. More to the point Iā€™d like to see it be done without using the typical buzzwords like RINO, Swamp, et al.

What did she collude with Putin to do?

Why donā€™t you try reading his book to see where he was coming from in making his decision? Thereā€™s literally 2-3 chapters out of 13 that he talks about the election and trump.

The reason Hillary hasnā€™t been charged is because she had the authority to delete what she determined were personal emails. Without seeing them, no one can prove otherwise.

Thatā€™s a she said, you speculate situation. She wonā€™t be charged for deleting these emails.

It was a 50+ tweet weekend. Thatā€™s a lot of support to muster with such a short lead time.