Democrat Collusion

Why would Putin EVEN help get Hillary elected? He hated her because she voiced her thoughts on his crooked election.

The right seems to have this fixation on Hillary TO THIS DAY, only because Idiot Boy keeps boasting about his “huge election victory.” Sick SOB.

So has Donald ordered Barr to appoint a SC to investigate yet?

If not, what is he waiting for?

Thank you.
How long has this platform been in use?
It is good to see some of the old crew, how many are left?
I have seen Mobilus, Sneaky, PeterG, Cratic, and a few others…

Thank you

And since you like pancakes:

pancake

1 Like

There is few of us here, they come and go mostly. Sadly we lost few good conservatives during the war.

Trump has killed conservatism. You’ve got him to thank for dragging you all down with it. Good work.

Flag em.

I said it a long time ago.

The Democrat Politicians are excellent at projecting things.

They’re the ones that colluded with Russia! Not Trump! After Hillary lost the election
they had to all scurry do hide, and cover up their tracks. All while making up
this hoax about Trump/Russia collusion. Because they pointed the finger at Trump, they have been able to get away with colluding with Russia themselves, so far.

The question will be, can they get away with colluding with Russia completely?

1 Like

the fake dossier was paid for by Hillary Clinton, are you even paying attention to whats going on or you just trolling?

It’s time for the Democrats n actors like Jussie n Lori pay for the crimes they commit, it’s time they get what they’ve been giving OR there is NO JUSTICE in America!

Nice, I see some of those names from Gretawire :slight_smile:

Could you imagine if they had Mr.Trump on a hot mic saying “Tell Putin, I’ll have more leverage after I’m elected again” to a Russian diplomat like we ALL heard Barry O say?
Could you image IF Mr. Trump was selling Uranium to the Russians and then his wife go an a speaking tour there that she received Millions of dollars doing so?
Can you image that, you should be able to, it’s a FACT!

Patience. Their time will come.

Or maybe you are being played… keep the issue unresolved so the base remains angry and fired up even though there is no actual case to bring.

There is no issue beyond DEMs TDS. There never was any collusion. Made up fiction.

1 Like

No one made up all the times Trump and his associates lied about their contacts with Russia. Collusion is a meaningless term legally. Barr suggests (because we really don’t know) that there was not the evidence to bring a “beyond a reasonable doubt case” for conspiracy. I accept that.

But to jump from that to everything was a “made up fiction.” Please demand the release of the entire Mueller report so we can see whether your assumption is correct or not. You have no basis for making that assumption today. Barr’s letter does not support what you are claiming.

I’ll ask you again what if your proof that the dossier is fake?

I’ll also ask again, how did the dossier effect the election. Keeping in mind that it was published in January 2017.

Hmm, how about the guy who wrote it, lmao, are you really that much in the dark?

You said you had proof. Why don’t you provide it?

You continue to dodge your other claim. How did the dossier affect the election?

You sound like a Miss World contestant thinking that world peace would be easy to achieve. One non-politician enters the swamp of seasoned politicians and needs to clean out an entire city of millions. Should be easy, eh? Like Hercules cleaning out the Augean stables. Hercules tore the foundations away from one side of the stables; directed to that opening, by means of a canal, the streams of Alpheus and Peneus that flowed near by, and let the waters carry away the filth through another opening. Trump, by removing a few obstacles within the FBI, DOJ, and CIA is in the process of allowing the “clean cops” within those same institutions to flush out the rest of the filth. But he is not a god like Hercules, and it will take him more than a day.