Democrat Collusion

What proof is there that the dossier is fake? There are certainly parts that have been corraborated. What is fake?

You failed to respond to the other part of my post. Can you explain how the dossier effected the election, when it wasn’t published until Jan 2017?

That is a TOS violation.

No there aren’t.

You can play your game by yourself, unless you want to expand your theory.

No theory. No game. Fact.

You forgot the “alternative” word before “fact”.

I guess you ignored all personal attacks against him…now I ask why is that?

In fact maybe you can bring this thread to mods attention so they can see for themselves of all TOS violation. :wink:

Irony. And the quote function.

All facts have alternatives.

Of the 7000 (MoL) persons in executive agencies, 0bama appointed slightly over 3000.
These are non-cabinet positions, and can be terminated without ‘advise & consent’ issues.

Are you the same ‘Cratic’ from the Hannity ‘red forum’ days?
;-}

2 Likes

Welcome back, been long time.

1 Like

Welcome back, Sis. You’re presence here is sorely needed. Look at all these libs that just gnash teeth and agree with each other all day. lol

1 Like

Looks like the Obama DOJ and FBI tried to help Hillary win and to stop Trump from winning. That’s treason.

And it looks like no one on the left cares… Or if they do they get attacked…

You got left overs from Clinton and unlike Clinton, Bush did not clear out partisan players…

Actually it looks like the FBI tried to help Trump win and stop Clinton from winning.

It looks like no one on the right can recognize this fact because they attack anyone who points it out.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but do you treat every Tweet from trump as fact?

I find it very sad that his supporters do not research his many lies. How many now? I think it’s well over 9,000 lies since he was sworn into office.

It’s over nine thousaaaaaaaand!

How did the FBI help Trump?

Name one …

1 Like

James Comey was just doing his job. Hey, I didn’t like what he did, but I got a better understanding of the man when I read his book. I’ll tell you, Ms. Clinton really went off on him in her book, “What Happened.”