Democrat Collusion

Hillary Clinton n the Barry O Admin along with numerous news outlets colluded with one another to falsely accuse a man running for President and try to rig an election in the Democrats favor, the PROOF against them is overwhelming and must be punished with the full extent of the law, or they will just do it again, NEXT, there wont be a Mr. Trump to help us out of the brink of ruin we were about to be in.
Just remember, Democrats are, what they try to make people think of others.
Hard too deal with Double mined, Two faced, Forked tongue, Lying hypocrites.
The intolerant demanding tolerance, must I say More.
I bet we can find ALL kinds of Russian Collusion if we look into Hillary’s sales of uranium to Russia n Barry O, remember his hot mic episode, “Tell Putin, i’ll have more leverage after I win”, even said it as if he knew he was going to win, Hmmm did they pull one over on us with him, like they were with Hillary, after the things ive seen of late, I put nothing past anyone in our
Government, If Justice is served, it will restore some faith in it.

3 Likes

So talk to trump.

This is one of the best examples of projection I’ve seen all day. Nicely done, you should be proud.
Also, you need to add your lord and savior donald to this group.

Republicans have held the steering wheel for 2 years. Investigate. Lock her up. Knock yourself out.

Might want to actually do that last one.

1 Like

“Deep State” in 3…2…

Why, if there is all this evidence of rampant criminality has the Justice Department or any other prosecutor taken the matter up?

You are aware that DOJ and the FBI are headed by Republicans appointed by Donald Trump and that the entire federal prosecutorial leadership was replaced in 2017. If the crimes are so obvious, why has all the Republican legal brilliance and political firepower led to nothing?

its you Democrats that believe that Barry O was God, we don’t confuse ourselves like that,
we know who our Father is and who his son is, good try at diverting from the subject, when you start seeing these people being imprisoned, I wonder what will be said by most of you here

Because all of the delay and obstruction tactics used by the Democrats it took a while to get Mr. Barr into office, I’d be willing to bet, heads will start to roll soon enough, LIFE as the Liberals n Democrats knew it, is about to be over, TRUMP TRAIN WOOT WOOT!

Once again all the things the trump supporters accuse others of they themselves are in reality guilty of…

That has literally been their playbook for the last 2 and a half years…

This has to be a fake account. No one is this foolish.

2 Likes

Not hardly, it’s been the playbook of the Democrats for over 100 years and foras long as I’ve been voting, yup, I voted for Ronald Reagan, TRUMP TRAIN WOOT WOOT

YLBD Young Lesbian Black Dude

4 Likes

They had a good run but this thread outted the Poe.

Hmm, a “lesbian dude”, haven’t heard of those yet, wait, Bruce Jenner became one, it must be true

And Republican Jeff Sessions, who served as Attorney General for two years, and who was the first Republican Senator to endorse Trump, why do you forget his presence? He had the authority to follow up on this. Why didn’t he?

A bit of advice, tone down the “life will soon be over” rhetoric. Sounds quite threatening. You might want to withdraw the statement or explain yourself.

Jeff sessions was and is a RINO, lost a lot of faith in that guy, and its not a threat at all, and it was life as they know it, STOP misquoting my post by just using part of a statement in " " and try to twist it into meaning something else. in fact life as they’ve known it has changed, for the better too, TRUMP TRAIN

Yes, the two tier justice system needs to stop. The only one that colluded with Putin was Hillary.

2 Likes

Then Trump can stop it. Why isn’t he?

Not diverting the subject, I’m right on point.
Secondly I never been a democrat and 3rd, I’m 100% sure no none of them thought President Obama was God. Yet, you fully support your lord and savior Donald. Dude…you can’t serve 2 masters.

Jeff Sessions was one of Trump’s strongest supporters, and a major proponent of voter suppression, but because he failed to enact your revenge fantasies, he’s a RINO. Wow! One thing I would never count on from you is loyalty!

Let you in on a secret. Barr isn’t going to act on your revenge fantasies either. Sorry to disappoint you, but most of what you cite never happened, which tends to influence prosecutorial judgment.