Democrat Collusion

One thing Jeff Session is not is a RINO. He lines up nicely with your ideology, unfortunately for him he got caught up with 45’s ■■■■■■■

Sorry, but even you know that everything your side has avvused dems of being has turned out to be signaling that it is actually guilty of doing it…

Because he has to get his cabinet people confirmed by the senate. Our system is designed to take years to change. Much of the DOJ is still Obama hacks etc…

I don’t think he’s a Rino, he just was weak and easily influenced by the DOJ staff. Sad because he talked so tough during the election. He may have been a swamp stooge, but who knows…

1 Like

By the things I see the democrats doing n saying, Clearly they see life as they knew it coming to an end, in fact in some ways they already have, the sweet smell of victory over evil people sure taste good

You can tell what Donald Trump is guilty of by what he is accusing others of doing.

Which means that’s it’s most likely true that Donald Trump was born in Kenya.

2 Likes

yup, im betting swamp stooge at the least

1 Like

Yup, we know, Republicans are guilty because someone says so, Democrats not guilty when there’s overwhelming evidence against them and actually DID something wrong, too funny, did you type that with a straight face? lol

Your feelings and emotions aren’t evidence.

1 Like

And how cool is Trump for being too chicken ■■■■ to do anything about it? Or could it be you’re being lied to?

OK, I’ll bite. What evidence?

The deep and wide swamp will take years to clear out. He can’t do it all alone…

He’s got a friendly AG. Start investigating. Stop making excuses for the tough guy who is our last hope for solving anything and paid good money for people to write books about how smart he is.

3 Likes

Exactly, now tell that to the people that are doing that to Mr. Trump, like Hillary Clinton who bought and paid for the fake dossier that was used to try and steal an election from the American people, and the list of others that have a hand in it, both sides of your face is showing again, lol
Being double minded and forked tongue gets people nowhere

Starting to suspect a letist poe-ing hard to make Trump supporters look unhinged. :wink:

people such as you that make so many excuses for the left and their ways will be so surprised when the democrats start paying dearly for their crimes against America n its citizens

You’re probably right. Except since I just agreed I guess I won’t be surprised. So you’re wrong. Wait.

He had a republican majority senate for 2 years-and we were told, I think in part by you, that his transition was the best transition of all time.

So we shouldn’t have to wait this long for Trump to prosecute Obama and Hillary’s crimes.

Sounds more like you’re making the same old same old excuses, and he’s just not up to the task.

And you’ll say the exact same thing when Barr doesn’t prosecute Hillary and Obama.

Why not? Trump ran on the fact that he alone was the only person who was up to the task.