Democrat Collusion

You’re too kind, tyvm, when you see that I have a good track record, will you believe me then,
or will I need a link to prove it to you?

That’s true, however if you don’t then since you don’t provide any evidence we must conclude that you don’t know what your talking about

Just like you said “That’s true” Of course it true, or I wouldn’t of said it, But if it takes a couple links here n there for evidences of the truth, SEE, that makes me laugh, people need links to see the things going on around them, I’m almost lost for words,

In the early 70’s, 1974 in fact, I was 12 and started telling everyone back then that Europe was going to unite and become a Global power from which the Beat would rise, people laughed and said all kinds of different things to me, 15 years later 1989 when the Berlin Wall came down, and Europe United they didn’t and don’t laugh at me anymore, and they surely don’t need any links from me,lol

Who are you that we should just take your word for it.

Hand waving away reality doesn’t change the fact that that is from the statements of fact in the indictment. That’s government prosecutors saying Cohen committed felonies at the direction of and for the benefit of Indivual 1, President Trump. Directing someone to commit a felony is itself a felony.

I await your sane, sober, well informed reply with bated breath.

1 Like

Cool story, bro.

Cohens going to prison for lying to congress, he lied again, but you seem to want to believe him at face value, Why don’t you ask Cohen for a link to prove himself?
the man’s a known liar, and Democrats flock to him like he the one that can bring Mr. Trump down, that’s all this is, is to try and FIND a way to get rid of him, pretty clear to those of us that have been paying attention without having an agenda

Not as long as it took to keep Merrick Garland out of his nominated office.

Trump can replace anyone Obama appointed.

1 Like

True Story, read the Book of Daniel, it’s only 12 chapters long.
I love Daniels Prophecies, esp. when I seen them coming true.
I think that’s why I’m so bold with his words, I’ve seen them come to past after 15 years of telling people that story, not to mention the many other things I’ve witness 1st hand, the 2nd chap about the interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream is what opened my eyes and got me telling that story,
when the wall came down in 1989, you can only imagine the overwhelming horror, enlightenment, joy of his assured word revealed to a 12 year old little boy, by this time i had read the Bible and other books at least 30x from beginning to end, I know ever story of the Bible and stories not put in the bible

Oh.

Ok, then.

The Democrats came up with and passed a res in the 70’s or 80’s I cant remember that says, No judge appointees can be appointed during an election cycle.
Now they want to break their own rules that they came up with, It’s kind of like how they now want to add 6 more seats to the Supreme court, because, they know it will never been in their favor,
Change the rules as a they play the game. Shame on them

So you were wrong long before you started using Trump as your news source.

I was spot on, right down to the fake line in the sand.

Once again, those aren’t Cohen statements. They’re SDNY prosecutors entering that into the Cohen indictment as statements of fact.

You guys are so busy hand waving and minimizing you haven’t bothered to learn what the actual facts are.

So he was a Trojan Horse for the brotherhood, a Manchurian candidate for the Russians, and a Kenyan to Trump.

He was a busy agent of destruction.

Take a realistic look at everything Barry O and his admin did, such as unrest and the deaths of 1000s of people because of His and Hillary’s doing, go back and look at “ALL”(not just CNN n MSNBC) the news, Barry O brought so much death n destruction with him, its hard to keep a straight face I bet trying to make excuses for all his misguided behavior, brought unrest to Egypt, Libya, Syria and created ISIS with his weak foreign polices over there, 1000s upon 1000s died because of his polices, mostly Christian children n women, raped n burnt alive, there’s not enough soap in the world to wash the scum off of him or Hillary.FACT

I even watch Fox. Apparently you watch nothing but Fox. You are on the right (correct) side of many policies and defeat yourself in debate by believing your posts are well informed.

I try to watch the other ones, but they’re so one sided and clearly have an agenda against this president, and so full of Schiff, I cant stand it, I usually turn them on now to see what there talking about, Russian collusion is all I hear, and their is none, and they know it, so kind a hard to listen to such a person, and why would I, except to be entertained is the only reason, clearly not news worthy, total propaganda is all I ever see on those channels, I have given them more then one chance, but like I said, why, fake made up news is all I ever see there. And have repeatly been caught making stuff up and distorting the facts and putting out there as if it is facts, when they knew it wasn’t, just like those kids waiting for the bus and all those grown men started saying horrible things to them etc etc, and then tried to make it out that those boys were doing wrong, and so forth and so on, if you condone that kind of behavior, not really that much we can say to one another