Democrat Collusion

The delay n obstruction tactics by the Democrats are keeping President Trump from having all of his people approved in a timely manner, no president in history has gone through this and has waited for his appointee’s, and still, he’s done more then Barry o did in 8 years, because Trump is a true Rockstar. TRUMP TRAIN

If that was even true, they all deserve congressional medals of honor for trying to protect this country from the ignorant minority who were trying to put an incompetent moron into high office.

You have been conned. Thoroughly.

There was literally nothing the democrats could have done prior to January 2019 to stop Trump from his agenda, directing the DOJ to investigate and bring charges against any number of people

Nothing, not one thing. At some point you are gonna figure out its one thing to talk a big game, its quite another to actually do it. In point of fact Trump was so terrible, that the country put Nancy Pelosi back in charge of the house. :rofl:

I was calling Barry O a Trojan Horse for the Muslim Brotherhood on Gretawire when he was still a Sen., And he proved me right within months of him becoming the President n Hillary his SoS,
one day she said Egypt was doing the best it ever has in years, then the very next day, The Muslim Brotherhood started taking it over and killing 1000’s of Egyptian Christians and Muslims, it was a year or so later, the people had to take their country back and sued, the Barry o admin for aiding in the Brotherhoods help, not to mention, Lydia and Syria, Barry O’s foreign policies were disasters, just like his Domestic ones, a walking nightmare that loved the poor so much he created millions more…FACT millions more

Clearly you’re looking in the mirror,lol

Do you keep a straight face when you say things?
it shard for me to believe you really believe that?

Were you gonna address the post not the poster? Pretty sure that is in the TOS. Make sure you do it right this time.

Summarily rejected for:

• Lack of a thesis
  • Lack of ANY citations to support non-thesis
  • General incoherence

BTW, the next two paragraphs? One sentence each. Mix in a period once in a while.

You are definitely on a roll the past couple days.

“on a roll” is that a good thing?
I finished the 9th grade over 40 years ago, I do the best I can, sorry I really have no idea what I’m doing, I know what I’m saying is the truth though, I’ve seen it all unfold over the years, its weird, everyone needs a link as if they haven’t noticed all this stuff going on over the years, kind of creepy.

yup, I replied, trying to get use to this type of forum again, Gretawire was a while ago for me

You seem to be asking sincerely, so, no, it’s not a good thing. The OP can most accurately be called a “screed”, the web forum equivalent of “old man yells at cloud”. There is no theme, just a world salad of rants mostly directed at Barack and Hillary. Two private citizens nowadays, BTW.

A suggestion? If you think they’re criminals, and you clearly do, then do some research, find some credibly sourced dirt on them, cite it here, and we’ll have ourselves a discussion.

No, it’s not weird, and yes, everyone needs links. Without credible facts, sourced from somewhere besides your brain, it just comes off as an unhinged rant. Sorry, but it had to be said.

The credible facts that MOST of America KNOW n KNEW to be true are just now being brought to the publics eye
do you really need a link to be reminded of all the things that shows Hillary’s collusion with Barry O’s admin, James Comey head of FBI, the other dude from the CIA, CNN and others tried to do and take this country under false pretenses(Faked Dossier), etc., etc., and you say I’m an old that yells at clouds, when someone ask me for a link, my 1st thought is that persons a troll, because if you had been paying attention to the details over the years, you wouldn’t need one, do you think Sean Hannity need a link to know the truth? No he don’t!

Welp, I tried.

If one needs a link to know the truth of things, they haven’t been paying attention in the 1st place or they would know such things without needing one,

#Metoo

When people start getting in trouble, i’ll post a couple links to make people happier :slight_smile:

[quote=“YLBD, post:73, topic:165944, full:true”]
The credible facts that MOST of America KNOW n KNEW to be true are just now being brought to the publics eye
do you really need a link to be reminded of all the things that shows Hillary’s collusion with Barry O’s admin, James Comey head of FBI, the. [/quote]

YES, we do need a link. Because we don’t trust you word/analysis of what was in the link.

You don’t have a good track record.

Everything I’ve said can be found out, not my job to keep people informed with the truth posting links for people, especially if they’d been paying attention to the realities going on around them in the 1st place, and now I have to post links for them, I don’t think so, how about you work for it, you want the truth so bad, look it up and try watching Fox a little bit more, you wont need so many links in life…FACT

That post is totally hilarious. You’re delusional and most likely can’t tell the difference between fact and opinion which is why you don’t post links. But you’re funny and not very smart so you get a pass.