Democrat Collusion

Nah, something religious I’d say. His profile pic is the fake shroud of Turin. I think that’s actually trumps face.

This is so funny…they keep recycling the same old nonsense about the Clinton’s and now more recently about the Paige, Ohr, and Strozk testimony (itself going on a year old) and they continue to act outraged that “nothing’s being done about it”…

Uh, isn’t your side in control of the DOJ?

Except Trump associates are getting indicted and pleading guilty and going to prison. While that might hurt your feelings and bring up negative emotions for you, they are based in reality and facts and criminal behavior and corruption.

I will bet the OP dollars to dog nuts that Trump gets indited before Hillary does.

All these crazy OP’s just show how desperate Trumpites are getting these days.

The other side is these show ‘‘hearings’’ R’s in the senate are putting on in order to give Fox News and talk radio the semblance of equivalency to balance the House hearings and Mueller investigation.

The joke that is Trump and his Republican stooges keeps on giving.

1 Like

What did all of these people accuse Trump of during the election?

And so I shall ask again. What is the “proof”?

The dossier, which is far from fake, was published by Buzzfeed in January of 2017. It was not used to effect the election. I can understand how that is a forgotten fact by so many. As much as you would like to think this was used as some tool during the election, it was not.

YLBD: You Love Being Dumb?

3 Likes

thanks to Ryno Ryan and the other no Trumpers, sure, nothing got done that could’ve, that’s not Mr. Trumps fault, RINO’s, Never Trump delayed n obstructed and yet, look at all he was still able to accomplish, more the Barry O did for America in 8 years,

I’d like to simply point out the Democratic party was only founded in 1828. I’ll let you do the math on that one.

they have the proof its fake, Democrats just hate proof huh?
when they’re on their way to prison, you’ll have some other excuses,lol

Not anything related to the President though, dude didn’t pay his taxes and committed fraud, Hmm has All notso Sharpton ever pay his taxes yet?

You openly admit you think Trump was chosen by God.

1 Like

Donald Trump was directly implicated as Individual 1 in directing Michael Cohen to commit felonies on his behalf, itself a felony.

yeah, I’m pretty sure both of them will escape justice. shame, says a lot.

Michael “Gomer Pyle” Cohen is clearly so full of Schiff and couldn’t tell the truth if his life depended on it, Hmm he’s going to prison for lying to congress, ok, so Schiff for brains and his staff coach Gomer for 10 hours in hopes he can do better, nope, got caught lying again, prolly have new charges brought up on him. keep telling yourself that,lol

Trump can’t keep anyone around long enough in his admin to do pretty much anything. If they arent being forced out for grifting, they are leaving on their own because after being sround him for a meeting or two they have had enough, or being arrested for crimes.

What are on the 6th communication director in a little over 2 years. Wth?

He runs his businesses the same way hes trying to run the country, its evident why hes had to file bankruptcy so many times.

Yup, I know and knew it to be a fact, I told Greta Van Sustern and her bloggers he was going to win, I blogged under the same name, she’ll remember me,lol
and if you look at the odds now knowing that the FBI,CIA, the Barry O Admin, the Clinton Machine, CNN, MSNBC ETC., ETC., RINO’S, NEVER TRUMPER’S, Fraud, was doing everything they could possibly do to keep him from winning, Damn straight god had a hand in it, if you knew what season you’re living in, you might know such things

The OP is such a perfect illustration of the degree to which Trump supporters have been hoodwinked.

They are so easily manipulated by the conspiracy crowd.