Demcrats are taking 1st steps to remove Omar

That’s how it is when you’re on the bullet train to Troll Town.

CHUMP TRAIN POOT POOT PUTIN!

3 Likes

Just stop…thats all you need to do. Stop…

You should slow down, put everything else aside, and binge watch every “Schoolhouse Rock” ever made.

1 Like

He could if it was on Fox or his wife told him to.

@YLBD :wink:

sheHAS TO calm down with the rehtoric

Lol this post is awesome.

To be fair, his grandson fought with George Washington and his grandfather turned 18 just in time to vote for Trump.

3 Likes

That’s just it, these people don’t even realize it. And they think collusion/Russian interference is a big joke.

Says the Republicans who won’t do anything about racist Steve King.

King was removed from his committee assignments. What’s happened to Omar? Oh yeah, Nancy put her in her place or some weak ass bull ■■■■■

Thank goodness presidents serve 9 year terms, that way his great great grandson can vote for Donald when he’s up for re-election.

1 Like

Apples to Oranges.

Kings comments were objectively worse than Omar’s, and more frequent.

Anything to defend the left.

:rofl:

Do you disagree?

If you want an apples to apples comparison, I’d say that Trump and Omar’s tweets are at about the same level of anti-Semitism.

Yes, people shouldn’t use facts.

^^^ That’s a sheriff’s star! Sheriff’s star!

1 Like

Quoting the quote of pure awesomesauce. Rofl-copter has been cleared for landing.

1 Like

The HOUSE is 2 years. The SENATE is 6 yrs. Read the flippin’ Constitution. The only Federal politicians who serve 4 years is the president.

Damn libs, always trying to undermine MAGA with your damn FACTS.

I’m sorry, should I have just looked “at my phone?” hahahaha

1 Like

That meme is pretty rich considering the biggest corrupt candidate DID win in 2016.