Demcrats are taking 1st steps to remove Omar

Trump said Omar should resign. Very strong words.

What did Trump say about King? Oh yeah, he wasn’t paying attention.

Maybe the President should be consistent.

2 Likes

So one should resign and one shouldn’t. Guess it just depends what side you’re on as to which one should resign.

Fresh face Steve King, newcomer to the house, did not get the same leniency Omar did when she argued about when exactly antisemitism became a bad thing.

Sad.

Two year terms in the House & 6 year terms in the Senate so no special Primary for her House seat but I hope its a “drop kick” her OUT on her fanny Primary. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So, the wrong state is posted, then the term is 2 years instead of four, and then the upcoming primary is not a “special election” and people wonder why some posters here are never taken seriously…

6 Likes

Do you think Roxi even knows what a ‘‘drop kick’’ is?

This is the same poster who stated that their grandson or great grandson fought with George Washington!!!

Bless your heart.

My take on Omar is that yes, she was a known quantity when she was elected.

And her constituents elected her anyway. It’s what they wanted. And they’re entitled to elect who they want.

The only thing anyone who doesn’t live there can do is hope that the same desire of outcome doesn’t spread further.

Parties do this. Both parties do this.

Sometimes it for the better. Sometimes not.

The GOP put its full weight behind ousting “renegade” conservatives who were part of the Tea Party surge earlier this decade.

Actually, that is a fact. At least, the Establishment dems want her gone.

And wouldn’t you? She’s a lightning rod liability. Maybe she can keep her nose clean and her tongue in line between now and the primaries, and she’ll survive the storm she has brewed. But I think it’s an easy bet that she’ll fail at that before long.

Three libs have commented on the same fabrication about what he said.

I saw what he said in the other thread. You all know he was talking about ancestors, and not just specifically his grandFATHER fighting in the French and Indian War. You know that. He even clarified it.

But childish trollishness like this is what you resort to.

All of those posts should be flagged as personal attacks. Maybe someone will. But I think they should stay there to show everyone what libberish we have to put up with here. :roll_eyes:

You’re complaining about what you have to put up here with in THIS of all threads?

1 Like

Such libberish permeates most threads on this board.

In fact, your post to which I responded earlier, while not quite as blatant, was another example of making it personal. At least you could have made that quip to one of his replies that was not factually correct, yet you chose one that WAS correct to to chide the guy.

Wasn’t there a song ages ago called, “Drop kick Me Jesus through the Goal Posts of Life?”

Oh please stop with the dramatics. The OP made continous mistakes in this thread and others.

If you want to flag the post go for it but you accuse ne of a personal attacks yet in your post call me a childish troll. .:thinking:

Special election to kick Omar out. In 2020.

The whole premise of the OPs thread was made on inaccurate information if someone starts a thread on such a flawed basis and continues to make mistakes they should expect some piss taking.

You’re not from around here, are you?

1 Like

Apparently not.