Demcrats are taking 1st steps to remove Omar

Michigan Democrats are taking the 1st steps to remove Omar from office by having a special primary in 2020 to get her out of office, CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? TRUMP TRAIN WOOT WOOT,
Did I tell you, or did I tell you? Praise be to God, Glory n honor be unto him!

No they’re not.

Michigan Democrats??? Omar represents Minnesota’s 5th congressional district.

3 Likes

Also, she (and every other member of the House) is up for re-election in 2020 - so if there is a primary challenge, there’s nothing “special” about it.

2 Likes

ooops, meant Minn. my bad, talking to wife n listening to music and trying to type here, still, the fact remains, the Democrat Senate in Minn. have taken the 1st steps to have her removed :). thank you for clearing that up, :slight_smile:

Confused he is again. :rofl:

2 Likes

yup, wrote the wrong state, doesn’t change the fact that the Senate Democrats in Minn. are taking the 1st steps in having her removed from office :slight_smile:

What’s ‘‘special’’ about a primary before a general election?

1 Like

she was just elected in 2018, she don’t go back up until 2022. seats are for 4 years, not 2.
so 2020 will be a “special” one for her :slight_smile:

Ask the senate Democrats in Minn. they’re the ones saying it. :slight_smile:

Failure Civics 101: House members are elected for 2 year terms.

4 Likes

:rofl:

Bzzzt.

Wanna check a civics textbook, and try again?

2 Likes

Dude.

Dude.

2 Likes

No, I think you don’t know what you’re talking about since you have no link and believe House members are elected for 4 year terms when in reality it’s only TWO.

nope, I had a brain fart and was wrong, I need to stop, trying to do too many things at once, sorry for any I said wrong,
But its still doesn’t change the fact that the Minn. state Democrat Senate are saying what I just said about having a “Special election in 2020” to have her removed from office, I’ll get a link so you can have some trust in that at least :slight_smile:

There is nothing special about a primary election.

1 Like

My guess is they are talking about a special election for a different office and YLBD double brain farted and wishful thinking made it about Omar.

2 Likes

The Goofy train is high on steam

2 Likes

well, this thread explains alot…

1 Like

She has had her opinions before she was elected. And sure, some Democrats really didn’t like her comments. So it is pretty common that they will be looking for someone to challenge her. Just like there are many Republicans who would like to see someone challenge Trump in the primary’s.
In regards to the OP’s statement that they are planning a “special election”, I could not find a reference to back up that statement. So a link to that specific statement is requested. Thanks.