Defund the defunders!

Well if racism is a myth then reverse racism cannot exist.

What will be cut as a result of not getting those funds? Probably not going to be pay cuts, so what are they cutting?

Heck no! The burbs are non violent and peaceful. We want to keep it that way.

If you don’t know, what makes you think we know? You would have to see the plan from the city hall geniuses. Let me know what you find.

Once again let me repeat :roll_eyes: progressive liberal Democrats are hell bent on making it a reality. They are causing racism and division and support race riots and violence and sooner or later sane people of all races, color and creed are going to fight back at the voting polls. We’ve got to have leaders who will not foment racism and violence in our streets.

Are black people responsible for racism in this country?

Most responsible for race baiting in this country comes from white leftist liberal males, they are the masterminds behind the effort but there are some black Americans like Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson who are in cahoots with them along with the Congressional Black caucus.

Anybody regardless of race can be a racist! And liberals and Democrats expose their racism every time they open their mouths on the subject. :roll_eyes:

Is race baiting the same as being racist?

Sure, but that’s not what I asked you.

Are democratic city council members and mayors who have allowed systematic racism in their departments for decades responsible for anything? Do they deserve to keep their jobs?

Answer my question first

The answer to yours is easy btw.

Try 23 trillion +

https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/whats-missing-war-poverty

Those that race bait are racists. And those that buy into the race baiting rhetoric and guilt tripping are naive and gullible! :woman_shrugging:t2:That’s my opinion and I’m not changing my mind.

Race baiter = racist interesting. Then why use the term “race baiter” at all?

Those buying into “race baiting” rhetoric would also be racist by your definition, correct?

To, not about please.

Poverty is not the root cause of crime.

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

You can laugh all you want to, you have been fed propaganda.

1 Like

some, yes.

Ohhh I’d love to hear more on this…

Ready GO

Enlighten me