Deep state strikes again

It’s opening up a door, that’s been closed. What comes out, we’ll see. I hope it’s all good. The extremely biased jurist being on the highly political Stone case jury and…being the jury foreman…chosen by the judge…makes one ponder?

The letter signed by the ex-DoJ officials…was pure swamp.

What does one ponder?

That seems to be the center of the inquiry.

No, they did not object to her

Trump has nothing to do with Barr exercising his supervisory authority over Mueller’s left over angry democrats.

Correct, but if she lied during interview to (obvious) questioning by Defense counsel as to political views, madam foreperson could face more time in a Federal hoosegow than Stone has drawn.

yes they did, they moved to exclude and the judge denied it. in case you’re confused this is not the fore person, its another jury member. they also moved to exclude a democrat activist who donated to multiple democrat campaigns… denied that too.

Apologies I thought we were still talking about the foreperson

I’m not confused, multiple reporting from news outlets are describing “juror 1261” aka Tomeka Hart the foreperson. After the trial she described herself as the “foreperson”.
You make a strong case for the judge to declare a mistrial and recuse.

That system has no integrity.

Yes…

Why you’d still have to ask that? :sunglasses:

Lied to Defense counsel and was admitted by the Judge after Defense objection.
Mff mff what a ■■■■ show.

just for kicks… i wonder how often a judge refuses two motions from the defense to exclude jurors. seems to me they would more or less be routinely approved if for no other reason to avoid the issue at appeal.

No really?

Stone’s lawyers failed to get her out of the jury pool.

So that is on them.

So what is there to ponder?

Oh…Stone’s lawyers had the final say? If not, who did? Once you answer that, maybe then, you’ll understand what there is to ponder? Maybe?

When given the chance to remove the juror in question, did Stone’s attorneys do so?

WHOOSH.

Right over your head.

1 Like

They are all in with Donny.

Usually doesn’t work out well, especially for his personal associates.

Have you still not read the voir dire? Because had you then this question probably wouldn’t have been asked.