Deep South Freedom

I defend rights, not bigots, so that post was that which I would expect from an ignorant wretch. Not you of course.

So some groups are more worthy of rights than others? How do I determine the worthy?

3 Likes

So what would it achieve then?

I can only hope to one day reach your level of heroism.

It takes a lot to proudly defend bigots and mock sick children.

Congratulations.

1 Like

So funny how conservatives are the biggest victims from the media, big tech, colleges and everybody else and like to sue for their “equal” rights but defend this ■■■■■■■■ as a first amendment right

4 Likes

If the bi-racial homosexual o w n e r refuses service on their property to Joseph and Mary, I’m your defender.

I wouldn’t know. I was busy hoping they’d go out of business while you fainted around the room trying to make me feeeeel the way you do.

You do this to yourself. lol

Better?

So there’s a church out there that preaches it’s attendees that Jesus doesn’t want them to do commerce with “certain people” or “certain mixes” of people. Fascinating.

This will probably be a good way to grow their Church.

7 Likes

It’s not easy to defend the rights of The Unworthy. You didn’t think that through.

1 Like

Big difference. It is crazy that in this day and age you deny services based on the color of the skin. No one should be denied because the couple is of different races.

However if one believes that the act of homosexuality is a sin, and that marriage is only between a man and a woman, even if the government says otherwise, they should not be forced to host something what recognizing what they say is a sin.

However the thing on race is ridiculous and would never defend that racist outlook.

Why is it different?

What is the difference?

They already tried to use religion as a reason to discriminate against blacks

Maybe one day the brave conservative men will actually live up to their hero fantasies and defend someone other than the worst among us.

1 Like

Maybe hotels wont rent rooms to people that aren’t married for fear of hosting a sin

Who could need their rights defended more than the worst among us?

Why do The Worthy need defending at all?

4 Likes

O w n e r decides.

I’m third generation Mexican American, I have 6 siblings only one of them married a fellow Mexican American, and that ended in divorce, I and my other siblings who married, married whites, it is ridiculous to think that there is a venue that would have not hosted any of us.

Why?

what does that have to do with that owner’s establishment?