Deep South Freedom

Whoa. I totally missed that. :face_vomiting:

There is no shopping involved when people are so overt with their bigotry.

Hopefully they go out of business. Maybe their “God” will step in then to provide them food, money, and shelter.

Agreed, let the market speak.

3 Likes

Any reason at all. O w n e r

Because they don’t understand the 1st Amendment and what “private sector” means.

We have a right to be bigots.

Actually you dont

Actually we do.

And others have a right to address what they have a problem with

Absolutely. Don’t get married there. Whine about it. Protest out front on public property.

A right many are all too proud to demonstrate constantly, only to act shocked when others also express their right to call them out for it and shun them from society.

1 Like

Or go about getting the law to address the situation while bringing attention to the bigotry

I’m not shocked. How can I help? I won’t get married there. I’ll never give that place a cent of my money. What else?

Get the law to violate their rights? No, I think I’ll have to pass on that one.

2 Likes

Finding a local domestic issue in a state hundreds of miles away, just to get mad and whine about it on the internet, as if that does anything but make people look like soapbox preachers.

That’ll teach those bigots. Mississippi could certainly use California’s opinions. :rofl:

1 Like

They found a racist in Mississippi. Isn’t that special.

3 Likes

I am sure the bigots are happy to know they can always count on the Hannity Forum conservatives to come to their defense.

If only groups who are actually worthy of some assistance had that same level of passion from you.

5 Likes

Must feel like quite the accomplishment for them.

“Yes! There’s one! I’m so gonna tie this in with the right!”

lol :popcorn:

3 Likes

New legislation wouldn’t remove their bigotry. They’d still have the right to fear whoever they want.

That’s funny

Not as happy as Mississippi is to have you chasing my posts on their behalf. You’re a hero, thank you for your service. lol

1 Like