Declassified intel: China, not Russia, may be responsible for bounties on US soldiers

If we are away reading…we don’t participate.

One could take that as a back handed insult. I won’t, I think you try your very best.

Reading suggestions are offered and followed often…links and more.

That first sentence is pretty funny and i am sure it was meant in jest

It wasn’t a back handed insult it was a plea to research subjects of discussions. I have been pleading with posters to do so since i started posting more than a decade ago. It’s never meant as an insult though i completely understand how it comes of as such. It is however immensely condescending. I am aware of that

While we are often offered links it doesn’t mean we should follow only them. For example i don’t trust the New York Times based on conclusions i made of how they present information. They may do some killer investigative reporting but I have issues with what’s been going on with their editorial standing the past few years. I would never compare them to the Epoch times or zero hedge though.

I have been around here for quite some time and that plea to read is simply a substitute for acknowledging and respecting the fact that other people have other opinions…in my opinion of course.

We have covered all of these side topics in plenty of detail.

If you just read the RIGHT material…it would be oh so clear…Doesn’t make your case at all to me.

1 Like

It’s the absence of information here. This forum is famous for reading things into statements, events etc. but we eres getting into a meta argument.

The point isn’t just making my case the point is to show that there lacks any evidence to say that the 1.5 billion is what you guys says it is. It’s assumption because reasons. But okie. You’ll keep repeating it. It won’t be the first time

Here is some reading for you…

In December of 2013, Hunter Biden flies on Air Force 2 to Beijing, China, with his father,” Schweizer said. “His father meets with Chinese officials, he’s very soft on Beijing. The most important thing that happens [is] 10 days after they return. And that’s when Hunter Biden’s small, private equity firm called Rosemont Seneca Partners gets a $1 billion private equity deal with the Chinese government, not with the Chinese corporation, with the government. And what people need to realize is Hunter Biden has no background in China. He has no background in private equity. The deal he got in the Shanghai free-trade zone, nobody else had — Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Blackstone, nobody had this deal.”

“There’s no question when you chart what Joe Biden is doing with China — the meetings he’s having and the deals that his son is procuring at the same time — that they are buying off Biden through his son. I think it’s crystal clear,” Schweizer added.

We didn’t last time.

1 Like

Yes that’s from the book. That’s all innuendo.

There are no details about the deal. I read all this before responding to you. On purpose.

:rofl: Stick to the narrative! Why do people take out patents?

Compelling “innuendo” that is not befitting a President that needs to disengage from China.

Inactive since 2015.

1 Like

Trump was on the verge of another bankruptcy, then he landed the Apprentice and that saved his ass.

You really think that made a fiscal difference in his portfolio?

That was for his brand and profile, not paycheck.

Says who?

In China? When Daddy is President? Idk :rofl:

He earned 200M directly froteh apprentice and about 230M from endorsement deals and licensing agreements in the years after. He did not do much actual building himself after the apprentice because that was always where he lost money. He did a bunch o fthings like endorse double stuff oreos for 850K…

He’s a great TV personality and a terrible real esate guy.

Still did not save his posterior in any fiscal sense.

Could be argued it raised his brand…which is where he really made his billions.

The corporate lawyer.

Anywhere. What do patents do?

You don’t have to put innuendo into quotation marks. There are no details. Just assumptions

Lol what Trump “deals”?