Declassified intel: China, not Russia, may be responsible for bounties on US soldiers

Newly declassified intel indicates that China, not Russia, may be responsible for bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan.

Earlier reports were that the Afghans had busted a Chinese spy ring that was instigating terror attacks:

Has China been trying to instigate a war between the US and Russia?

OMG. And now we have Slow Joe at the helm. The same clown who claims China is not a threat and who’s son is on their payroll.

Worst case scenario.

1 Like

“Administration officials across multiple agencies are currently working to corroborate the initial intelligence reports.”

We should wait for intelligence agencies to confirm this.

Trump has a bank account in China and manufactured product in China. Ivanka Trump also has several Patents in China.

I never understood the “Biden loves China” angle.

Sorry. China is thrilled that Trump is gone. They will squash Biden. And Trump made his money in real Estate. Not selling access to U.S. officials. Your news sources are doing you a disservice.

2 Likes

axios getting all the scoops.

Trump admitted he has a bank account in China.

Trump Product is labeled with “Made in China”.

Ivanka actually has patents in China.

None of this is made up.

Biden has none of that…

It’s okay to do business with China. Nobody is calling for a boycott. But in Hunter’s situation, either his laptop was faked or he should be going to prison. No other options. And Joe flat out lied saying he knew nothing of Hunter’s dealings in China.

2 Likes

This would be “in addition to”, not “instead of”.

When it was Russia we learned here that it was no big deal and expected behavior.

1 Like

U.S. commander: Intel still hasn’t established Russia paid Taliban ‘bounties’ to kill U.S. troops (nbcnews.com)

Not sure.

That does make more sense than Russia doing it.

Not even close to true.

Having an account…then closing it…having goods produced pre public service does not make a pimple on the posterior of 1.5 billion in influence peddling as VP.

1 Like

Why am I not shocked that you don’t understand? So Trump has above board, out in the open dealings with China that’s perfectly legal but…you can’t understand why when it’s corrupt and illegal, it’s scorned by those desiring honesty?

Hunter Biden was receiving a $10 million annual fee from a Chinese billionaire who has been accused of corruption and with whom he sought to increase the cash flow with a joint business ownership, an August 2017 email from Mr. Biden shows.

Hunter Biden Associate Confirms Joe Biden Stood To Rake In Millions From Chinese Business Leaders

Hunter Biden still listed on board of Chinese company he was to resign from: report

Lets compare buying goods with “made in China” on them at Walmart to influence peddling.

3 Likes

They assert it with such… conviction.

The thing is, Biden’s big selling point was “he’s just a decent man”. If the details of all this had been publicized generally, he never would be about to be President. As I have said before, I am more concerned by influence on our elections by the intelligence community than I am by Russia. Those 50 signers saying Russian disinformation was likely behind this stole the election for Biden.
The intelligence community knows how to analyze to come out with the results that affect other elections…they aren’t about to stop overseas.

1 Like

Sure let’s. The Chinese intellectual property was afforded to the presidents daughter after he became president and after she took a trip with the president to China during an official trip

Influence peddling!

I guess innuendo is so much stronger than conviction

Just look at @Smyrna post listing articles. Every single time.

1 Like

If

There are so many conclusions here that begin with if

Being wrong with conviction…is still wrong and you look really poor doing it.