Declassified intel: China, not Russia, may be responsible for bounties on US soldiers

I didn’t say it wasn’t. I don’t look poor at all since it wasn’t my post you were responding to.

The innuendo however bleeds through this thread.

It’s so much easier. I get it

Tariff was the response?

Your scenario does not compute.

Now if Trump had been as sweet on Xi Peng as sleepy Joe you could almost make the point that a business approval is equal to 1.5 billion in direct influence for the BIG Guy.

Does it cause pain to force so much malarkey? I would never try it.

Telling the truth is much easier.

I give you that…easy enough.

Targeted Tarrifs.

The 1.5 billion is innuendo. The deal exists The facts surrounding it are not public. You are already calling it direct influence. No information needed. Then accuse others of malarkey.

Its assumptions. It’s a lot easier to assume. You keep repeating the 1.5b number as if you know or it is known what the deal was all about. No you just assume it’s influence peddling.

A secret bank account… that nobody knew about until this year. :rofl:

Hunter isn’t President. However I’d put this in the same bucket as Ivanka and her patents.

Has Joe Biden manufactured clothes in China? Bank account in China? Tried to establish property in China?

:rofl::rofl:

“My feeling toward you is an incredibly warm one,” Trump said, standing beside Xi.

The two had spent the previous afternoon and evening with their wives, touring the Forbidden City and dining there, a privilege rarely extended to visiting leaders.

“As we said, there’s great chemistry, and I think we’re going to do tremendous things, both for China and the United States,” Trump said.

If conservatives didn’t care about Russian bounties why would they care about Chinese bounties?

2 Likes

The laptop and investigation are very real.

So is the monetary sum. It was disclosed and reported by those beloved shell operators.

Biden is rolling in on a shaky foundation from both a health and corruption angle.

Trump is an egotistic jerk…Not corrupt though. Trump just gets stuff done…vaccine will be legend.

1 Like

Of course he has to have some semblance of diplomacy.

The tariffs stung China and not our consumers.

America first!

That’s it. Those are the real items.

Thank you foe this post.

So let’s move on to the next step how do you jump from those facts to “direct influence peddling”

I don’t care about what the President is or what he accomplished for the purposes of this thread. That has nothing to do with his daughter securing intellectual property while he is President. It is just as irrelevant as you guys ignoring what Biden did and said while he was heading Obama’s task force on China.

Targeted tarrifs against China new? Did Obama impose them? When? Who was his head for the China task force?

How do you NOT see the influence peddle?

It is all about trade policy…It’s how we got here…relying on China for PPE and aspirin…very foolish.

Do you really think Biden will build back better or just let it all slip back to those halcyon days of 2009 to 2015? I think he will go full Howard Hughes and just not pay attention to trade. That is what I genuinely think.

I did not see i don’t see the possibility of it being an influence peddle. You are calling it a direct influence no evidence necessary. There are almost no known facts surrounding the deal. Not only that you are on record minimizing business dealings for the President in this very thread…

You assume he will go full Howard Hughes. As a i said it’s a lot easier to assume and point fingers

Nothing of any consequence.

No trade deal from a position of strength…Still treated China like an emerging economy.

This is what we do here.

Exchange opinions and gasp at the incredulity of others opinions.

What? What was nothing of any consequence? Can you name the actions he took that resulted in no consequence with the same conclusive conclusions you said that the Presidents tarrifs hurt China. I am all ears

What the hell did you think TPP was? Every damn time.

We should also try to read up on things we are discussing instead of jumping to conclusions with both feet. Just a point of order

TPP was another sell out to the neighbors of China.

Not a good deal.

Trump working with India and other regional powers would lead to a better deal.

It was actually the opposite. Literally the opposite of that but anyway that’s at least a point of discussion. Not a straight up conclusive conclusion.