Deaths from despair in older white males in the United states

Did you, uhm, read the report?

Did you, uhm, download and read the linked report?

Why would they need to read it to dispute it? The fact that contains uncomfortable information is all the basis needed

1 Like

No skin pigmentation should be judged with a broad brush according Dr King. I live in Seattle make pretty good money got in the housing market at a very good time and things went well. I can start driving through the state of Washington and see very quickly how other people are a lot less fortunate regardless of skin color.

When I visit my family I see poor whites and poor blacks living together in Nashville none of these people are privileged. And they live together, unlike here in Seattle. The real privileged class on the whole are not living the diverse dream they preach about it’s the poor that are.

I drove through the Appalachian Mountains a few years back when we were going to Washington DC and got to see some of the most poor people I’ve ever seen in my entire life, they were white unprivileged, unhealthy, and it looked like Caucasian version of Bangladesh. One could call me privileged if they need to but these people are far from it.

2 Likes

That question was good satire for quite a while but now I’m seriously starting to question it especially with "woke’ twitter mob being able to conceptualize racism as anytime white person does or says anything.

Like I was saying - maybe it’s because they’re the last demographic group that it’s perfectly fine to discriminate against.

2 Likes

Appreciated!

Not guaranteeing I can fulfill that demand today.

I’m not yet 63, can’t stand up without hurting bad, can’t sit for very long without hurting bad in other ways. I can’t walk but a few minutes without desperately needing to sit again. Lying down leads to body pains that sitting and standing doesn’t get to. Hands are about shot, always numb and aching, and nerve damage causes me to constantly drop things. Feet scream in pain non stop even when lying down. Medicine I need causes several days of nausea and stomach cramping after each weekly injection. Medication helps some, but it is narcotic strength and causes its own problems, not addiction, but still I really try to take as few of those as I can.

Other than that Mrs. Lincoln how did you enjoy the play?

Why do you think Conservative policies failed them to the point of being in that situation?

I used to live in Appalachia. Live part of my time in Rural Maine. I have been pretty poor at times in my life. Never destitute but pretty poor.

The white men who complain about being left behind are more often than not the same ones who have worked to dismantle the social safety net and have opposed the expansion of things that would help them.

I feel sorry and not sorry for them at the same time.

2 Likes

It’s not slight. There is a huge CHASM.

Allan

While suicide is clearly an ACT of despair…the article references lives in despair which becomes way too broad and assuming.

If you want to address suicide then talk about suicide. That is a good start to solve the problem.

:eye:

I don’t understand why that revelation so threatening for some. If they aren’t in danger then there’s nothing for them to worry about

Bad diet!

It’s a fact along with the nearly 20% non participation in the workforce.

They are killing themselves and not working.

Allan

Imposed on them by the same people who perpetrated the sick Russia collusion hoax !!!

No I doubt that.

That is mainly how I feel. I would like to help them, but they don’t seem to want help. They just want things the way they were, but that world died in the 80s. Our leaders both Republican and Democratic will not allow that world to come back.

I wish Trump had just pulled us out of NAFTA and the WTO.

This is a result of years of past Administrations selling out American jobs to their new world order Globalist friends, the proof is in how easy it was for Trump to lower the unemployment rate to a 50 year low.

Yes trump lowered the unemployment rate, but these people do not participate in the labor pool thus they are not counted as unemployed.

Allan

Whites are the majority, are you still hell bent on attacking whites for not working knowing this?