Dear God........Abortion.......Peter

Actually, I’m pretty ■■■■■■■ far from the foot of that cross.

Want to take any other pot shots at me? Go ahead.

I’m not going to lie, this made me laugh very hard, and is easily in the top 3 things I’ve ever heard on this site that was just mind blowing that you could even ask that! lmao. Seriously? lol.
So uuuuuuuuuum, I think I’m just ganna leave that one alone.
It kinda speaks for itself. lol.

One’s religion should shape their politics, not the other way around.

My morals and logic shape my politics. What I chose to belief religion or spirituality is my choice, and my decision, and shouldn’t be any of your concern.
What shapes your politics?

You must be one swinging cat?

After watching people defend things like torture and the actions of Donald Trump while claiming to be Christian it is obvious that is not the case.

When people look at everything through a political prism it tells me that politics are their real religion.

Everybody’s religion and spiritual beliefs should be respected, and heard.
It’s called freedom of speech, and freedom of religion, and weather you believe in God, are
an Atheist, Agnostic, Buddhist, or whatever belief wise, that is your given constitutional right to believe what you do!
I find it ironic that Liberals constantly attack people that believe in God. Especially, when they’re supposedly all about equality, and believing in what you want, and choice. But at thee end of the day, it’s only freedom of their choice, and equality for Democrats. If you don’t believe what they do, then you have no rights, and your opinion doesn’t matter, and equality doesn’t matter.

@jwil59 is taggable so I guess he signed up at some point if it’s the same person. What a sweet guy.

Hypocrisy much?

Look at the folks attempting to block the building of mosques or temples. Or those that want to ban face covers and head scarves.

Agreed 100%. I hope he & his family are well.

Why is anything mixed with politics!? lol. When people ask questions like this, it’s usually because they’re clueless.

This is Abracadabra bumping his own thread. He’s retreading as Pocket Aces because Abracadabra was banned for a year for being vulgar with mods.