Dear God........Abortion.......Peter

For someone who says they don’t want to judge the OP sure judging a lot.

1 Like

And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, “O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy.”
And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and large chu–

And the Lord spake, saying, “First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.”

1 Like

I feel judged by you, for saying that I judge a lot. It wasn’t my intentions, but thank you for judging me anyways.

Well, personally I also believe in laws. but hey! that’s just me. Even an illegal immigrant father from another land that had children, personally, I would let my ba**s drop. Then I’d say to myself, I’m ganna do what I need to do to better my family(and to do what was right), and come into America Legally, Because it’s the land of opportunity! Of course that is what most Republicans seem to do anyways. I do realize that entering illegally gives Democrats more votes. If you don’t believe me, then simply go and try and vote without a voter registration card, then joke about illegal immigration. Then you’ll get the answer that I did, especially if it’s a Democratic district! I wasn’t completely registered when I went to vote, so I joked around, about illegal immigrants. The man at the table basically told me that I would still get to vote if I was an illegal immigrant, because I would have every right to!!! lol. I was in shock! But that is how most of society works, and the liberals will always deny things like that. lmao!

The god of the bible supports the killing of unborn children. First during the flood. Besides all the infants and toddlers running around who weren’t old enough to be evil he also killed all the children of pregnant women not born yet. Then during Soddom and Gommarah he did it all again. The god of the bible clearly sees no problem with killing innocent children so if you believe in him then why should you?

A lot of us atheists were raised religious. For me it was being raised baptist. I was taken to church weekly up til my teens. Sent off to multiple bible camps every summer.

But the older I got the more ridiculous the bible myths seemed and the more I realized that christianity was no more real than Greek or Norse mythology. Europeans of the middle ages, the ones really pushing christianity onto the world, just had superior firepower to everyone else so they weren’t conquered by a nation with a competing religion and instead forced it onto much of the rest of the world. Yay science of war?

1 Like

We ridicule you because the and thee are two entirely different words, and it doens’t make you look artistic…it makes you look unintelligent.

Plus I remember when you first came on here, and this “I like to use thee instead of the” is obviously an after-the-fact excuse you came up with rather than just admit you misspelled/made a typo.

LOL. By the time you might be allowed into the country legally your kids would all be grown up. So you would suck as a father by not doing a damn thing while waiting the many years for legal entry. Meanwhile, your kids and wife would be exposed to extreme poverty, gang violence, poor education. You’d be extremely lucky if you didn’t pay some terrible cost for staying. But at least your balls would have dropped while you impotently do nothing watching your family be at the mercy of the gangs.

Didn’t the people have a choice during the flood? Weren’t they told if they asked God for forgiveness, then then would be saved? So once again obviously those people weren’t good parents, weather they had kids, or if a woman was pregnant, and decided not to go on the boat.
I’ve heard the names of Soddom and Gommarah, but I really don’t wish to research the story’s because more than likely it will be a waste of my time. Democrats usually try and find a loop hole, but logic and morality contradicts your questions and excuses.

“To each is their own.”
I apologize if it offends you. You have that right to feel that way. But I also have the right to freedom of speech, and to stand up for what I believe in, and for what I want to say, and I want to say thee, so I shall continue to do so.

According to the KJV, they were never given any choice. Only Noah was told of the coming of the flood and how he and his family could survive it.

God wanted everyone else dead.

Owe, do you mean to the extreme poverty, gang violence, poor education that they normally get when they come in here illegally? Which happens to most of them that enter illegally. What do you think sanctioned cities are for? How many Democratic voters compared to Republican voters do you think are on food stamps? How many of them are here illegally on food stamps and welfare? wait, never mind, you probably wouldn’t know the answer to that, unless you’ve lived on that level before like I have for years and years and years on end. I think that you would, but you’re ignorant to the truth. What makes me so dangerous is that I was always a curious person. So I saught the truth throughout life. I’ve seen evil first hand. I’ve lived in a group home before and on the streets, and it makes a huge difference of first hand knowledge, because most people that live on that level are simply happy with what they’re given as a handout, and that is why they vote Democrat. The Democrats know this. They could care less about illegal immigration or kids. It’s simply about the votes. That is the only reason, they make a fuss.

Didn’t Noah talk to the people, and God talked through Noah? and gave them a choice? I mean I can look it up later if you want.

Please do so. I don’t remember that.

I looked it up myself. :wink:

Noah never warned anyone about the flood.

The author of this fudges the evidence, Noah “quite likely” warned people.

Why would he have? God told Noah he’d established a covenant with him, not the rest of the worthless people on Earth. That’s why he murdered them all. Not to mention all the innocent animals, too,

If you hit the ENTER button, after every two or three sentences, your posts would be much easier to read.

Did you read the whole link that you just posted my friend?

It says this in it; “The analogy is very instructive. Just as most people today do not believe Jesus is coming back at all, let alone soon, the people of Noah’s day did not know when the Flood was going to happen. However, they were informed that there was indeed going to be a Flood. Their information came from many sources:
from the fact that Noah was actually building an Ark
from the warning of God’s Spirit (Genesis 6:3 says, “And the Lord said, ‘My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.’”)
quite likely, from the words of Noah himself.
Like people today, almost certainly the people of Noah’s day were busy enjoying the pleasures of life and did not believe or care that judgment was coming.”

It also goes on to say: “An Available Safety
When the door to the Ark was shut, there was room for many more people. All they had to do was repent and turn to God. In the same way, salvation is available to “whoever calls on the name of the Lord” (Romans 10:13, NKJV). Notice that the eight occupants of the Ark entered by a door—and there was only one door—which was not closed by Noah, but by God—“the Lord shut him in” (Genesis 7:16, NKJV). Jesus said, “I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved” (John 10:9, NKJV).”

I do honestly appreciate you doing the work for me though. It gets exhausting when the Democrats usually never provide honest, logical, and moral answers, and yet the Conservatives are required to do it all of thee time.

Why is politics being interspersed with religion?

The kookiness is so plentiful in this original post I don’t even know where to start.

Say, does anyone know what’s up with jwil from the old board?

He was one of those Christians who felt mixing religion with politics was a mistake, as do I.

1 Like

This is the Religion Forum. How did illegal immigrants enter the picture?

Besides, last I heard, more from the smaller Central American countries, like Guatemala & Honduras, were illegal entrants. Mexico was strictly a portal.

Don’t know. Don’t care.

I love you religious types that live at the foot of the cross.