Dear God........Abortion.......Peter

Dear God, it is not my place to judge. But you have thee power to do so. We both know that when you banished Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden, for eating from the truth of knowledge of good and evil, that women are suppose to have the pain of childbirth. You know that thee Democratic Party defies you on this, and slaps you in the face by mocking you. They allow Abortion to be legal, and in turn takes away your punishment for sins of Adam and Eve. Please help America do the right thing, and make Abortion illegal again. Please punish those who have an abortion, and the Democratic Party for making it legal. Please punish those Democrats who believe in abortion, and voted for thee politicians that made this possible, and continue to do so. For thee innocence of millions of babies that are unborn I pray, and I pray to you now, for the first time in over 10+ years asking you to help. It is not my place to do thee punishment of these people, and so I pray to you now, hoping that something will be done.
~Peter.

1 Like

Women are supposed to suffer pain of childbirth as God’s continuing punishment of Adam and Eve?

There is some next-level kooky stuff going on in this OP. Where to even start?

Dear God, it is not my place to judge but through you I’mma do it anyway. Please punish thee people who mock and murder thee King’s English, and punish thee politicians they elect who go on thee Twitter and post like thee deranged children they are. Amen.

4 Likes

Genesis 3:16 ; To the woman he said, “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.”

It’s part of the whole original sin thing.

Ah…a loony.

1 Like

I’m not judging anybody. That is not my place. You as a Democrat should know that better than anyone. Thee Democrats are the non-judgmental party, and yet several of you mock and ridicule me on here simply because I intentionally enjoy writing thee instead of the. I’m just curious, why does it bother all of you so? It is simply just a word. I have so many flaws, and am far from perfect(far from smart), but some of thee greatest geniuses throughout history have had some of thee worst spelling and grammar. Would you mock and put them down also for doing so? All that I ask Mr. Black Wolf, is that you treat me, how your party would want me to be treated. By not mocking me or putting me down for simply being a poet and a philosopher, and happen to enjoy writing thee, instead of the. SOMETHING SO SIMIPLE shouldn’t be blown way out of proportion for absolutely no reason. Don’t you think Mr. Wolf?

There’s no such thing as sin right? No such thing as good or evil. Everybody knows that! lmao.

Wrong.

Judgement. And wrong.

Judgement. Accurate.

Everyone has their right to believe in whatever they chose to believe in religious or spiritual wise. If you don’t believe in God, than that is up to you, and I respect your decision either way. I guess if you don’t believe in God, than you have nothing to fear ultimately SOUL wise, on your judgement day for voting for Abortions, and helping allow it happen. That’s between you and your maker. Whomever, he, she, or it is. Or if there is no afterlife, or reincarnation, you’d also have nothing to fear SOUL wise. Or you may not even believe that people have a soul. That’s entirely up to you. I respect your decision either way.

So let me get this straight? You’re saying that it is wrong to psycho-analyze myself to try and become possibly better over time, and live and learn from my mistakes, and try to be humble some what?
You do realize that this was a prayer correct? My real first name is Peter, and I haven’t had a real true prayer for over 10+ years, but I really did mean this one. Thanks for mocking thee sanctity of that though. I respect your religious and spiritual beliefs even though you obviously as a Democrat don’t respect my right to believe what I chose to. I’m sorry that you see things that way. I hope that in thee future if we talk more than you can possibly try and be a little bit more open minded.

Why did you stop praying for ten years?

With all do respect, that’s not something I wish to discuss with others.

You brought it up twice, I was curious. But okay.

Do you feel your being a Democrat conflicts with thee spirit of your prayer?

Sanctity?

Matthew 6:5-7 5“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

For your first prayer in 10+, you seem to really want everyone to see.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how you would assume that I’m a Democrat from all that I’ve said so far?
Do you mind if I ask what you believe religious or spiritual wise?

I made no such comment on sin, or on good and evil. I was just showing where the belief of woman having pain during childbirth came from.

I thought we were playing the “You’re a Democrat/No, you are” game.

You talk about sin, and yet you attack me for praying? What would you call what you’re doing?
Is that not being hypocritical? I do not seek power, and I would never wish to be famous. I simply wish for my voice to be heard like yours is right now. I believe a person should be able to pray wherever he or she wishes, as long as they have good intentions behind it overall. People can chose to look at it or not. Just like people can chose to attack or try and degrade me for it, just like you’re or not. That is your right, and I respect that.

So what did you mean by this?