Day of reckoning

Meanwhile I believe Rod (The Weasel) Rosenstein is singing.

I think I started a thread about that. :sunglasses:

Nahā€¦ they will probably just cover it up because the truth will be too damning to the deep state.

:rofl:

Did you not see the CNN link that conan posted - full of leaks from anonymous sources - about this ā€œinvestigationā€?

2 Likes

Its really really really going to happen this time! Walls closing in! Things crashing down!

Conman Donnie loves his fans.

1 Like

There are a couple of posts in this thread that I canā€™t wait to come back to, once the conspiracy house of cards finally collapses.

6 Likes

Yes, just like Hillary Clintonā€™s server and illegal emails, and her
betraying the country, and Benghazi, the Dumb Dem Dem Politicians
with always cover up the truth.

And everyone that helped her cover it up also like Comey, and Obama, and Iā€™m sure
several other top Democrats in Washington are traitors to America also!

I hope they lock them up the swamp is deep and wideā€¦

Just imagine what persecution of conservatives would be like had Hillary won!

1 Like

Yesā€¦ we should look into Benghazi and the emails. We need to know how much bleachbit was used.

Does it come in Jugs? Do those jugs have handles?

3 Likes

These are just posts. Democrats are known for their wacky nut job conspiracy
theories in general. Like Aliens. lol. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

itā€™s sad that you support traitors proudly.

Of course!

They didnā€™t build all those FEMA camps for nothing!

Nahā€¦ never really got behind the Gen. Flynn thing.

1 Like

What, other than being humiliated in court, has prevented the DOJ from taking the any of these cases before a grand jury and securing an indictment?

Well if CIA was usedā€¦to set up the spying on political campaign that needs to be uncovered. And John Brennan thrown in prison.

Meanwhile James Clapper is looking and acting scared.

Saying we donā€™t need another investigation and saying we should wait for Horowitz report.

But whoā€™s to say Barr already knows?

Government agencies and committees are not supposed to harass and financially hobble individuals by subpoena as they look for some suspicious data that will enable them to raise suspicions of a crime. However, if there is data which cogently implies a crime may have been committed, that data does warrant further investigation.

Mueller and Barr agreed that no data unearthed by the SC cogently implied a crime by Trump or his campaign. Hence no indictments against them for things done during the campaign. So what evidence outside of the Mueller investigation are Democrats positing as evidence that a crime was likely committed by Trump, and that would justify further digging into that other data?

On the other hand, the DoJ and Barr have seen evidence in the fact patterns around the surveillance of the Trump campaign, and the use of an unauthorised server by Hillary, and the leaking of confidential government information to the press, that appear prima facie illegal and are worthy of deeper investigation.

1 Like

Yep! And did you see the spin in the article? They are already working to discredit the effort. But when things start hitting the fan, they will do everything in their power to ignore, obfuscate and discredit Barr.

1 Like

Huh?

How would a subpoena ā€œfinancially hobbleā€ anyone?

I did see the spin - and the ā€œofficialā€ leaking, too.

But Iā€™m not surprised that you didnā€™t see it.

Iā€™ve made a prediction of how the MSM will treat the investigations. You canā€™t possibly know how this will all play out in the media, so you are welcome to speculate just as I have done. :+1:

Because the have to take time off work and hire a lawyer at 1000 dollars an hour to help them avoid perjury traps if they might happen to testify in a way that gives DJT succour.