Day of reckoning

And there’s the lie again.

1 Like

Funny how it never goes away

Huber been missing in action and Horowitz is slower then molasses in Minnesota winter time.

What’s wrong with the other 2 investigations into this?

I think it’s good. You guys are gonna need a new conspiracy to keep kicking down the road after Horowitz’s report blows all your “theories” up when it comes out in the next couple weeks.

“Just you wait until this report comes out! Hillary is definitely gonna go to jail then!”

1 Like

Maybe Huber knows that there is nothing there…

So…when will this Day of Reckoning be?

Meanwhile Barr is working closely with CIA Director Gina Haspel. Are they looking into the abuse of intel?

Are the walls closing in on libs and their abuse of power? Will people go to jail? How far up does it go?

Stay tune as Libs world turn upside down.

Meanwhile John Durham can move into prosecutor role if he find something. Horowitz can’t…or are they already know what Horowitz findings? And they’re setting up a team?

As I said, everything libs though they knew, everything they were told, everythng they believed in is all come crashing down around em.

You all have a nice day now. :grin:

1 Like

We’ll have to run a comparison of indictments/guilty pleas.

Of course…investigate away!

According to CNN article that I posted it said.

US Attorney John Huber in Utah is no longer involved on Russia issues. Huber had originally been tasked with looking at allegations of surveillance abuse by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, but has been in a holding pattern as the inspector general completes his review of the surveillance warrant the FBI obtained on Trump campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page.

Huber’s review of other issues related to Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation is nearing completion, the source said.

So maybe that’s why he’s missing in action. Change of job to Clinton foundation.

Discovery will be magical if they charge anyone…

Yeah! Where is that declassification anyways? What’s taking donnie so long?

1 Like

That and the trilateral commission who helped CliNtOn on the BeNgHaZi conspiracy… It’s all gonna blow up real soon, just wait…

Of course if anything is found out, that the DOJ acted improperly, and did illegal
things, I’m sure that they won’t be held accountable.

Democrat Politicians and their helpers rarely are held accountable.
Just look at Comey and Hillary Clinton!

Ah…laying our excuses ground-work early, are we?

1 Like

This new guy better be prepared to be drop-kicked to the curb by this crowd.:rofl:

I do. Let’s investigate the hell out of this and see where the facts lead. I don’t want corruption or abuse of power in my government.

1 Like

Lock the DOJ up! Lock the DOJ up!!! lol.

Lock them traitor DOJ’s up! lol.

The difference is that the MSM will ignore anything and everything having to do with this investigation.