Day of reckoning

DAY OF RECKONING: The Attorney General Appoints US Prosecutor to Investigate Origins of Russia Probe

Hannity.com News

hannity.com

|45x45

AdministratorLeader

Attorney General William Barr appointed a US attorney Monday night to investigate the shady origins of the Russia-Trump collusion probe and whether the DOJ acted “properly” while surveilling the Trump campaign heading into the 2016 election.

“Fox News reported on Monday that Attorney General Bill Barr had assigned John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, to conduct the inquiry into alleged misconduct and alleged improper government surveillance on the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election, as well as whether Democrats were the ones who improperly colluded with foreign actors,” reports Fox News.

“I am reviewing the conduct of the investigation and trying to get my arms around the aspects of the counterintelligence investigation that was conducted in the summer of 2016,” Barr testified on April 9.

Read the full story at Fox News.

Lets get this wrecking ball rolling!

8 Likes

This will be good.

Now the roles will be reversed…Trump supporters will to everything discovered as absolute proof of the Deep State trying to overthrow a democratically elected President and anti-Trump folks will call everything a nothingberder.

And nothing else will happen of any consequence.

But at least the CEC has the next 12-18 months of material planned out for them.

I expect the big reveal readout to occur somewhere around Oct 2020…

1 Like

It’s just to make Trump feel better.

Going to be a nothing burger, but its good that the AG is coming out of his partisan closet and letting folks know what his intentions are, to be the lead council for the POTUS and to do his bidding.

There are seasoned professionals in the FBI and DOJ that ran this inquiry, FISA warrants were granted and by the book. So let them investigate the investigators. I sincerely doubt they find anything but it does let law enforcement know who has their back and it isn’t the GOP anymore.

2 Likes

If it keep trump from starting a war with Iran im all for it

2 Likes

Move along folks, nothing to see here…

The oranges of the investigation should trouble all Americans who want America to be great. If it’s true that Hillary Clinton lied on the fisa application and was responsible for the demasking then we have a serious problem.

7 Likes

Don’t you care to know if crimes have been committed…and whether or not top levels of our goverment abused their power?

6 Likes

OP we already have access to that article. By TOS you’re required to add your own discussion point commentary.

2 Likes

Sure, it’s fine. If someone broke the law they should be punished. But I believe it’s already been looked into and they found that the letter of the law had been followed.

But just like Benghazi, if you don’t like the result, try try again.

I just think it goes both ways. Let this happen, but let congress get Trump’s taxes and let them interview who they need to interview. Because I do care to know if crimes have been committed and whether or not top levels of our government abused their power.

Is that good for you? Let everyone investigate without impedance and let’s get to the bottom of things once and for all so we can move on.

2 Likes

Collusion delusion…

I did, my comment was… “Lets get this wrecking ball rolling”!

2 Likes

Well I don’t know if it will make President Trump feel better, but it will certainly make me feel better! :grin:

2 Likes

Huber and Horowitz not enough for you guys to desperately fantasize about?

1 Like

Iran…another Democrat created problem. :angry: Dimwitted Obama thinking giving them cash and nukes was a good idea… dumb & dangerous donkeys!! :roll_eyes::angry:

2 Likes

Very rarely does one get to see a prediction he made come true so quickly.

Although to be fair it wasn’t a difficult prediction to make.

:sunglasses:

How many millions will be wasted on this witch hunt?

1 Like

Mission accomplished then.

Seems like a lot to go through just to avoid the declassified FISA documents promise.

2 Likes

this is interesting. The component of the entire investigation that gets the least coverage is the counterintelligence aspect of it.

I am curious to know what other information may have informed the need for counterintelligence operation. Of course, the folks who will be doing this work are not honest brokers as Barr has already demonstrated, and we’ll see only the stuff they want us to see, but the notion that our intelligence agencies were on fire about this issue should give all Americans pause.

What was in the supplemental authorization for Mueller, I wonder, regarding counterintelligence? Was he limited in that aspect of the investigation after it being the actual genesis of the look into collusion?

1 Like