Day of reckoning

Your prediction is already wrong. I’m not “speculating” about anything.

Use your Google. See how many stories about this “investigation” you’ll find.

One would think those FISA documents are also in the underlying evidence of the Mueller report. I wonder which will happen first, Trump declassify the FISA docs, or Congress gets access to the underlying evidence.

You only need a lawyer if you want to fight the subpoena.

Yeah?. Like they told Flynn he wouldn’t need a lawyer, and then indicted him for not remembering something exactly.

1 Like

My prediction can’t possibly be wrong, because the future hasn’t been written yet!

But hey, you aren’t the first LIB to declare everything you disagree with to be wrong.

Flynn wasn’t indicted for not remembering something.

He was indicted for willfully lying, with the intent to deceive the FBI agents who interviewed him.

He admitted it.

The FISA courts were specifically created to enable counterintelligence investigations… Your argument fails in your first sentence…

Given the revelations today that two counties in Florida were hacked, it seems like counterintelligence at the time was probably appropriate.

transparency. Trump does it, and the Democrat Politicians can’t, otherwise
they will be exposed, and going to prison for treason.

Trump may be most transparent president in my lifetime…maybe with exception of Carter.

2 Likes

How is transparency preventing taking the evidence before a grand jury?

He was without a lawyer, and not under oath, when he claimed he did not remember certain details. That would seem to be a standard way to dodge answering a question that one imagined a lawyer would advise not to answer. Unfortunately for Flynn, he perhaps did not realise or remember that one does not have to be under oath when dealing with the FBI to commit a crime by giving a less than perfectly honest answer.

A lawyer at $1000 per hour may have saved him from that misstep.

Another CRC working to lay the Excuse groundwork early.

1 Like

Flynn volunteered to be interviewed. No one forced him to lie.

He did not get “trapped”. He lied. He knew he was lying, he knew it was against the law, and he did it anyway.

He has admitted all of this.

Trump and his DoJ would be the ones to hold them accountable, so they would be the ones to blame if something were found but no one gets punished.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::roll_eyes:

so you kind of imaged what I was saying basically.

The Democrats never do that! lol.

You complained about lack of accountability, so I just wanted to let you know WHO would be accountable of crimes were found and not punished. The Trump admin would be. The only question is whether Trump supporters would hold him accountable for that-of course they wouldn’t.

What did I “image?”

The keystones cops are on patrol.

So transparency for the Democrat Politicians isn’t necessary right?

Well, I guess that’s why they call it a two tier justice system.

“FISA courts” would be the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, or FISC. Would it be problematic if a FISA application was known to contain false information? Would it also be problematic if these false statements were not corrected according to the Rules of Procedure of the FISC?

Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec interviewed Christopher Steele two weeks prior to the submission of the FISA application. Her notes reveal Steele’s political motivations, significant inaccuracies within the dossier, and his contact with the media to leak this false information. She provided these notes to the FBI. The FBI knew that key information within the dossier was factually incorrect but included this information within the application.

Kathleen Kavalec‘s Notes