Current State of the 2024 Election

Looks like the party of democracy is doing everything to keep RFK Jr off the ballad. Even though he’s polling at 15%

3 Likes

That’s why.

2 Likes

Why don’t we ask Comer? No? We were supposed to have this information already! he promised!!!

:rofl: Come on man!

1 Like

Well yeah spoilers suck. Though I disagree with the decision.

Could someone bump the forum please?

F&C seems to be repeating himself.

IMG_0691

1 Like

I am from the redundant redundancy department

Michigan polls at this point are not a great sign for Biden; don’t see how he wins without MI.

1 Like

You did that wrong. It’s department of redundancy department.

2 Likes

Someone didn’t tell him how it was supposed to go.

They have a recent history of keeping their opponents off the ballot, don’t they. Kind of right up there with Putin.

5 Likes

That and trying to jail his opponent…

1 Like

No there isn’t

marc elias quote

“Asking if the election was stolen will not reveal “critical thinking.” People who say “no” are simply sane, people who say “yes” are nuts. No critical thinking required.”

Allan

Someone doesn’t know the meaning of critical thinking.

3 Likes

Yeah living in Michigan I find these polls interesting. I still think Biden wins Michigan just based on history and the fact that Witmer cruised to reelection in 2022 and Michigan rarely elects a Republican statewide. Trump was an outlier in 2016 and I can’t see him picking up new voters here based on what we all know he’s like now.

i dont know, Marc Elias is a pretty smart election lawyer.

beats the pants off the republicans almost every single time.

Allan

So much for critical thinking then…my statement stands.

Biden’s push for EVs may hurt him in MI, no ?

1 Like

then this prediction will be false and there will be no magic ballot vehicles found after the election…