Crit Crap Makin' For Head Shakin'

It can be fixed…period. Again…making excuses instead of addressing the concern. Life is about your choices.

Saying that all i’s about is planting trees is oversimplifying it and it attempt to not have to discuss it at all.

So congratulations! Success!

1 Like

For goodness sake.do you think redlining WAS racist?

3 Likes

From your link:

"Hotter temperatures disproportionately affect redlined districts"

That dammed sun is targeting black people! Hopefully Congress will pass a law against the sun from doing this! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I don’t see it as making excuses… it more of an acknowledgement as to why the situation exists in the first place.

Often the simple solution is the best and proper one.

Not if you don’t own the home.

It says that banks wouldn’t make loans but that this was outlawed decades ago. So…why now? The answer is because they are less expensive and easier to afford.

1 Like

Fix it and you don’t have to acknowledge it. Wow…see how easy that is?

I know.

Now try convincing your own selves that for a change. :rofl:

Tribalism. Could a white, cisgender heterosexual male of the same SES get a home loan in that same area?

Because as home values have increased significant faster than wages it’s hard to move up.

When you don’t even know what the problem is, offering a simplistic solution is just that… Offering a simplistic solution.

Simple things for simple minds though.

Keep it up! This Mutual Vallidation of Personal Beliefs Party is fun to watch!

No. It is an assumption based on an outcome.

Why not acknowledge the historical lack of public spending into these neighborhoods?

Yes. And they often did and became landlords.

……

No it’s a statement of fact. Formerly red lined districts are hotter than non-redlined districts.

You can see it on the map they provided

So is blaming it on the persons inherent laziness.

Ok…do you have an education or did you not make the necessary personal sacrifice to get one. It was free, paid for by tax payers. All you have to do is make the effort. Then you become more valuable to an employer, who will then pay you more and as a result, you can afford more…maybe even to buy a house?

3 Likes

Why not acknowledge the historic lack of public contribution from these neighborhoods?

3 Likes