Crazy libs going over the edge

Why should I give two ■■■■■ about what Corey Booker says?

Because he’s the next great hope for your kin.:sunglasses:

Going!!! Those Liberal idiots went over the deep end many many moons ago!

2 Likes

Funny watching trumpers come over from Facebook with their actual names and photos.

OK, I stand corrected…they did. But their remains are starting to pile up. :wink:

BTW, Welcome to Hannity forum.

You really don’t know my family, do you?

What “edge” am I a “crazy lib” supposedly going over?

Which doesn’t negate his post no matter how much you want it too.

Nope we say the whole thing.

Seize mah guns!
Ban Christianity!
Open the borders to the marauding brown hordes!
Kill babies!
Make me feel the gay!
Force me to watch soccer!
Force me to say “Happy Holidays!”

HIDE YO KIDS
HIDE YO WIFE

1 Like

You should have no more say in Arizona than Putin.

1 Like

Too bad for you there isn’t a law that makes it illegal for me to give money or campaign for any candidate in any US state.

At this point, the Democrats only care about their next paycheck, as do establishment Republicans. The Dems are just more hateful about expressing it. At least the Republicans lie with tact. Even though that is not much better. At all.

You know who lies with tact?

Your so called “best friend” who is actually screwing your wife every chance they get.

Give me someone who is up front and transparent.

From what I have seen/heard, green energy is only sustainable for the first few years it is implemented. Then it becomes damaged, and expensive to replace. Not very durable. While coal and oil are not very reusable, they are cheaper and have been the backbone of the economy for a long time. To say that they don’t care about those who work in those industries is a middle finger to the economy, as well as a whole demographic.

1 Like

No politician, that’s for sure. Everyone lies to some extent. Honestly, while they do the same thing, the Republicans are at least being respectful while doing absolutely nothing. But, at least the Democrats have cohesion within the party. But one has to admit, they are something else.

I don’t have a wife. I’m not a lesbian.

No need to be hateful.

The Republicans are not being “respectful”.

Thanks for the information that you don’t have a wife and that you are not a Lesbian.

I will make certain that I never incorrectly assume either of those things about you.

Oh, I had plenty of reason to be hateful at the so called “tact” of his and her lies.

If you are not going to be respectful, then there’s no point in responding to you. This is what I mean. The left is hateful; they’ve become hateful and their positions have gone so far off the rails that they have to bully people into accepting their views. Have a nice day.

ironical…

Who are you responding to?