Crazy libs going over the edge

He’s the one that said if if this country hasn’t broken your heart you don’t love her enough.

I like the direction we are now heading.

Don’t like it…move.

Then why did you feel the need to lie about what he said? Just to score some cheap political points? That is a typical lib tactic.

He’s the one that said.

“If this country hasn’t broken your heart, you don’t love her enough,” Booker said. “If you’re not deeply disturbed by what’s coming, you got to check your own love.”

I like the prosperity, increase wages for working man. our freedoms and safer world.

So according to your new hero/master…I don’t love America enough.

So what was I lying about?

Except pretty much none of what you describe is happening is true.

You were lying that he said…

Which he never said. But enough with you and your ridiculous troll work. My new hero/master huh? This projection of yours, where you are completely and irreversibly beholden to YOUR lord and master is tiresome. Bye troll.

Bye bye.

BTW need a lift?

Tell that to those who got a job…or pay increase or those that no longer on goverment dole.

Oh wait that’s it isn’t it?

You need those people to be dependent on goverment to maintain your political power.

I don’t do anecdotes.

That’s for people like you living in fantasyland.

Oh I can post pictures graphs too.

Wages in the United States increased 4.56 percent in April of 2018 over the same month in the previous year. Wage Growth in the United States averaged 6.21 percent from 1960 until 2018, reaching an all time high of 13.77 percent in January of 1979 and a record low of -5.77 percent in March of 2009.

Mine provides the context that the moves we are seeing are complete noise in the long-term trend…which is real wages have gone steadily DOWNWARD since the early 1980s.

You can see from the noise that there is no inflection point in wage growth.

I use real constant wages…which is the only way of getting meaningful measures of people’s earning ability.

or how about a more comprehensive look

Yes I’m aware of that. And I believe largest contributor is offshoring our manufacturing base.

Which I know you’re going to disagree with me.

Exactly.

No inflection point.

Wages arent even where they were in 2014-2015, when, according to many here, the economy was “terrible”.

Well see in next coming months on long term climbing of wages.

Then maybe we should wait until we actually see such a change until we declare that it’s happened already.

Don’t you agree?

It’s going to coincide with that 5% or 6% GDP growth they have been promising us is right around the corner.

And maybe libs should refrain from saying

“If this country hasn’t broken your heart, you don’t love her enough,” Booker said. “If you’re not deeply disturbed by what’s coming, you got to check your own love.”

Don’t you agree?

lol

10char