Crazy libs going over the edge

Apparently Crazy left-wing extremist over at DNC are refusing to accept any donations from oil, gas and coal industry. They are telling the American workers that work in that industry that they don’t care about em…nor will they represent em in anyway or manor.

This is how extreme they have become. Their total lack of respect for working Americans that drive our economic engine beyond absurd.

The Democratic National Committee voted over the weekend to ban donations from fossil fuel companies, HuffPost has learned.

The resolution ― proposed by Christine Pelosi, a party activist and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s daughter ― bars the organization from accepting contributions from corporate political action committees tied to the oil, gas and coal industries. The executive committee voted unanimously to approve the motion.

“We talk about how climate change is real and climate change is a planetary emergency, what we need to do is stop taking money from the institutions that have created this crisis,” said RL Miller, president of the super PAC Climate Hawks Vote Political Action and a co-author of the resolution.

Welcome to democrat party…the party of environmentalist and elitist snobs.

4 Likes

I don’t understand your hysterics.

2 Likes

So, does that include derivatives, like vaseline and plastic?

3 Likes

I like that. The only thing missing is Moe poking Curley in the eye with Larry’s finger.

5 Likes

Regardless of whether you agree with their politics, it seems like the DNC is living up to their principles on climate change.

setting one’s hair on fire is not a principle.

4 Likes

Oh my lord. Are you saying what I think you’re saying. LOL.

If so that’s funny as hell. :wink:

1 Like

I was thinking about computer parts and car parts and dry skin.

Get your mind out of the gutter. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

how dare they not accept money outrage.

Omg principles are such an elusive species these days aren’t they?

You are missing the point, As the OP stated, Ds are saying people who work for the oil, gas and coal industries are not important to them.

I’d say the D party is in for another shellacking as they are out of touch with so many Americans, but their opponents are the Republican party, one who keeps shooting itself in the foot.

Tonight Corey Stewart won the VA primary, virtually guaranteeing Tim Kaine will easily win reelection.

2 Likes

They are the party of climate change, why should they accept money form people who they think are posioing the planet?

should the GOP accept money form Planned Parenthood so they don’t become out of touch?

1 Like

You misspelled stupidity. Lucky for them so are their opponents.

1 Like

Irrelevant. PP donates ALL of their money to D candidates.

why should they accept money from people who don’t share their political ideology?

It’s their choice. I’m only saying you asking why don’t Rs take money from PP is irrelevant because they aren’t offered it in the first place.

Just like the NRA who donate almost entirely to R candidates. There are a handful of exceptions, but for the most part that’s the way it is, because Rs support gun rights and most Ds don’t.

No. You said that.

They could go one further and stop using their products. Being they’re so principled and all.

3 Likes

I had to heart you, that made me laugh so hard. Ahhh, the good ole days of watching the Three Stooges.