Crazy libs going over the edge

Seems a bit disrespectful to dis someone in a public venue without making it known whom that person is referring to.

That is akin to Trump not having the respect to fire his " best people" face to face.

I’m not dissing you. I’m simply stating that if you aren’t going to be respectful, then I don’t want to have a conversation with you. I’m being assertive.

I have not been disrespectful.

Enough said.

You totally missed what happened. Reread the interaction.

1 Like

No.

There was n li t enough said.

Flameheart made it imperative to point out those two things, which I respectively acknowledged, yet that was apparently taken by her, mistakenly, as me being disrespectful. When I was merely being explicit in letting her know I heard and understood.

Once again Conan, you are totally wrong.

It also appears Flameheart missed my meaning. The “Your” I used was collective, and about supposed “best friends” like mine and others who sleep with a man’s wife but tactfully lie to hide it.

Rather than waxing assertive I begin to think Flameheart is being overly sensitive.

We can’t ever let libz get back in power, because if they do they will easily lock us up for our treasonous behavior and open, naked, rampant corruption.

That’s what is really being said.

1 Like

I knew what you meant. She thought you were talking about her.

1 Like

Ayup. I thought with the rest of my post that would have been readily understood. My mistake for thinking that and not making it clearer.

@FlameHeart is very young. Like teenage young if I’m not mistaken. You may want to cut her some slack.

2 Likes

Oh…whoops. My mistake. I should have read the whole post and had some common sense. My bad. facepalm

1 Like

Perhaps slack should be a two way street?

Perhaps a cautionary comment to her, you know, like maybe she ask for clarification before dismissing someone because she thinks they were being insulting or mean.

Just a thought.

But I will try to remember what you said and limit my comments to an appropriate level.

1 Like

Way to miss the point of my post.

sorry to hear that, dude.

the edge of reason

get back to me when live televised audiences applaud every time anybody says the left has lost their damn mind on every channel every night.

I think that is fair. And I think she probably would agree with this as well, and is likely to take it to heart, judging by watching her post for a while now. I don’t always agree with her, but I think @FlameHeart is genuinely a good egg.

1 Like

@LouC

Looks like she beat me to the punch.

Good form @FlameHeart :wink:

1 Like

Thanks.
It is water under the bridge now, first marriage learning lesson, a hard one.

A real eye opener.