Coward Liz Warren is afraid of Fox news

Which one’s are. And why? Examples?

Nice try.

I could give examples of Ingraham and Carlson saying bigoted things and other pundits willing to give a voice to bigots, but as evidenced by your less than truthful statements in this thread already, I’m going to wager that it’d be insufficient and a waste of time.

1 Like

So basically she lied. Labeling an entire group of people with no history of racism, as racists. It failed for Hillary and it will definitely fail for Liz.

1 Like

Because she made a tactical decision to send a different message to her supporters. We could think through whether this was wise or not, but to raise questions of cowardice is seeing an issue where none exists.

No you could not.

She raised the question of racism where none exists. Which is worse?

The network of Carlson and Ingraham is hardly free from the taint of racism.

2 Likes

Lolol you are concerned about someone lying while praising a president that has told over 10k lies

I seem to recall Trump refusing to go to one debate because Megyn Kelly (who worked for Fox at the time) would be there asking questions.

1 Like

The America we know and love doesn’t exist anymore. Massive demographic changes have been foisted on the American people, and they are changes that none of us ever voted for, and most of us don’t like … this is related to both illegal and legal immigration

Most of us don’t like massive demographic changes? Hmm. Nothing bigoted about saying we don’t like non-white, non-Americans coming to our country.

Nothing bigoted about Tucker Carlson saying “mass immigration” makes our country “poorer, and dirtier, and more divided.”

Dude stop…that is exactly what it is.

1 Like

I agree :100:

So you agree you don’t want non-whites in America, right?

So by the OP’s reasoning Trump is a coward for not going on CNN or MSNBC.

No. Go back a few levels up that specific thread chain. You know me.

You are making an incorrect assumption. Tucker does not care about race. Not one bit. He never mentioned race. You are assuming that he would be perfectly happy with 100,000 Russians or Germans crashing out borders each month. I assure you, he would not.

Since Liz made the accusation. She is the one who needs to back it up. She doesn’t need 50 million people trying to find an excuse for her remarks. This is on her.

2 Likes

My bad…getting a little in my feelings here. I got you mixed with Altair, not sure why. My dyslexia kicks in from time to time. LOL!

I think she should go. I think politicians should try to give all legit news outlets time.

Will you be as harsh when the sociopath in the White House refuses to go on CNN?

He should have accepted. But he did not call her a bigot. Liz made an accusation that she is either unwilling or unable to support. This stupid decision is entirely on her. She needs to provide some examples of the racism she is accusing.