Coward Liz Warren is afraid of Fox news

She claimed to have some native blood according to her family lore and the DNA test backed her up. So, exactly where is the lie?

Lies and misinformation spread like wildfire in the world.

Believe what you want.

Exactly…and the people who make such comments are the FOX faithful…why are these people drawn to FOX?

Do Martha MacCallum, Bill Hemmer or Chris Wallace deserve to be labeled as haters? It’s a simple question. No code talk, no run around. Just answer it.

Do Martha MacCallum, Bill Hemmer or Chris Wallace deserve to be labeled as haters? It’s a simple question. No code talk, no run around. Just answer it.

Once again Liz is right.

1 Like

And Trump says his dad was born in Germany. She has some Native American DNA. It was a goofy thing for her to lay claim to. Who cares?

Fox News is a joke. A dystopian screaming bunch of talking heads brainwashing baby boomers. No serious candidate should give them any attention.

She grew up in Oklahoma hearing stories of her grandmother being Native American. She did not claim to have tribal citizenship. This was not a lie. She reiterated family heritage lore that she believed to be true. It’s been fully investigated that she did not gain any advancement by identifying as such 30 years ago.

Hmmmm…I was not aware that FOX had only three spokespeople…not a very large cable news station after all, are they?

Maybe. But they are the highest rated joke.

Okay. Believe what you chose.

I mentioned the people who do debates. Please pick your own examples. In your opinion, who are the top five racists at FOX? Liz can’t just throw crap around without evidence to support it.

Yes, I’ll believe the actual facts.

They weren’t labeled as such. Here’s what Warren said:

Hate-for-profit works only if there’s profit, so Fox News balances a mix of bigotry, racism, and outright lies with enough legit journalism to make the claim to advertisers that it’s a reputable news outlet.

Put them in the “legit journalism” category.

Yes, and Taco Bell sells the most tacos. Ubiquitous lowest common denomination says nothing to the legitimacy of a given product.

No, those particular employees of fox news are not “haters”.

If Mayor Pete & Bernie stepped into the lion’s dean, I don’t see why not Warren.

OP, who are the Trump lovers on Fox?

So who are the bigots and racist she is referring to? It’s not a trick question. If she is going to make an accusation, she should be expected to back it up.

2 Likes

Definitely not taking the bait on this one. Good try though.