COVID: The lesser flu

so no reason to be mad at china or stop payments to WHO then…

just one big hoax…

1 Like

But WITH draconian social distancing policies in place that have lessened the number of infected far below those infected by the flu every year.

In less time than the flu takes, with higher peak weeks.

1 Like

OK, Baghdad Bob.

1 Like

So spooked people are driving solo in vehicles with masks on.

Lots of them.

1 Like

Would you like me to give you a pet name?

1 Like

Who is saying hoax?

Risk assessment is an ongoing matter.

Risk level is dropping.

Trump said it was a Democratic hoax.

No he didn’t.

That it is “analysis” at all.

That’s problematic.

Wish you’d provided a link.

Coroners say the death toll might be higher, because they don’t have enough tests to test the dead - for example folks who felt sick and never went to a doctor.

2 Likes

If it’s just the flu can we shut up about suing CHAYNA?

Prove it.

That’s bull ■■■■■

“One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We’re 15 people [cases of coronavirus infection] in this massive country. And because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that.”

They broke it.

They buy it.

He said the concern about the virus was a Democrat hoax.

During a Feb. 28, 2020, campaign rally in South Carolina, President Donald Trump likened the Democrats’ criticism of his administration’s response to the new coronavirus outbreak to their efforts to impeach him, saying “this is their new hoax.”

So he downplayed the severity of the virus for some time.

Just the flu. They are not responsible for everyone else’s overreaction.

So you think they are wrong? Or you just don’t care that COVID-19 killed more people than cancer last week?

No. He correctly indicated the D leaders would use it as a political weapon.

Two Snopes up for you.

1 Like