Could a surge of late mail-in ballots decide the election?

Could a bunch of votes determine the election?

Yeah, probably.

No…it’s the same change he made for the primary election.

I don’t understand this idea that if all the votes can’t be counted in a single day, that means there’s fraud.

Yes some republican states as well, did you think I was unaware of it?

It must be nice that you have excuses for a Trump loss already piled up.

“If Trump loses, it’s because there was fraud”.

This is what is called “trying to steal the election”.

3 Likes

Sadly yes, that’s the only way Trump can win.

Ivanka’s voting machine trademarks are starting to make a lot more sense to me right now. :thinking:

Bingo! :+1:

1 Like

hes not the one pushing for widespread fraud prone ballots

lol yeah knows what goes on inside them things huh?

Pretty weird indeed. Ever wonder why Ivanka would even think about voting machines (let alone getting trademarks from China) in the first place?

sounds a good business to be in

do you know something any deeper than that ? if so lets see it

And yet there is scant evidence of widespread mail in voting fraud…yet you simply believe it because Trump said so.

Interesting what you seek evidence for and what you just accept despite a lack of evidence.

Why are Trump supporters frothing over fraud? Their dear leader has been in charge for almost 4 years and has done NOTHING about it. So much fraud, and no action? Sad.

Each ballot is registered to a specific voter. Signatures are checked. Registrations are checked. Addresses are checked. The logistics of successfully getting hundreds of thousands of fraudulent mail in votes counted, or perhaps millions, is ridiculous.

1 Like

I agree, however, that Trump’s voters are wise to stay far far away from mail in voting.

Probably a good idea.

It’ll be hilarious if the Republicans shoot themselves in the foot with all this mail ballot frothing. Because only the Trump worshipers seem to believe this mass “fraud” fairy tale.

They already are. :+1:

I am all for mail in ballots, but I hope Wolfe loses this one. I think all votes should be received by the poll closing time - not post marked by.