Could a surge of late mail-in ballots decide the election?

because he’s smart enough to know how prone to fraud it is

thank heavens someone is

Yes desperate and making stuff up.

2 Likes

He’s just an unrepentant liar who knows he’s losing. I don’t fall for his BS.

1 Like

no. trump logical and aware of the fraud risk and also knows how crooked democrats are

i understand

Trump supporters fell in love with Trump and his BS long ago.

umkay

“trump lies!”

< feet stomping >

“lies lies lies lies lies!!!”

Dumpster Donnie shows us every day what a liar he is. I don’t fall for his BS. He’s only telling us how badly he’s going to cheat.

mail ballots are more prone to fraud, and unnecessary

the end

that doesnt change what i said

you havent shown it to be incorrect

You haven’t shown anything either. Just bahs and bleats.

those are called “words”

theres lots of evidence to support that widespread mail balloting is prone to fraud

sorry reality burns

Whether or not they are more prone to fraud could be argued indefinitely. However, several states have determined that all voting in their states will be done by mail, so in those states they are very necessary to ensure that citizens have the ability to vote.

2 Likes

Maybe Donnie chest-puffer could threaten to withhold states funding just like he chest-puffed about with holding funding for schools.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a whole different problem. Congress is suppose to have the power of the purse. But Congress has abdicated much of it’s responsibility to the Executive branch in recent times, so that we now have a relationship in which both are operating unconstitutionally.

Didn’t trump start an investigation on voting integrity a while back? I wonder how that went.

Certain states refused to cooperate and hand over data. That’s how.

Which states?