Could a surge of late mail-in ballots decide the election?

The problem is Trump is taking active steps to try and make sure mail in voting becomes a mess.

This same extension happened in June…it wasn’t an issue.

I will say I missed the lawyers arguing for acceptance of ballots without postmarks. I am not for that.

Guess nobody told you, Covid dropped mail volume like a rock.

And it will be replaced by a surge of mail because something is coming up in November.

Gee…let me see if I can think of what that is?

Don’t you dare tell them to wear a mask though, you authoritarian!

3 Likes

Which is the main reason why it needs debt forgiveness, not debt extension. And it needs an infusion of capital right now.

In this pandemic, information is going into people’s homes on health. Medicines are going into people’s homes through the post office. Even in ordinary times, there’s 1.2 billion packages of medicine, and just about all of the VA’s medicines go through the Postal Service.

What will the increased volume be by percent and remember, they don’t all get mailed on the same day. Is that surge more or less than the volume reduction due to Covid? Look forward to your answers.

Oooo is this the part where we pretend there’s nothing going on and that now all of a sudden universal mail in is super duper doable because the post office is running perfectly right now? Oh gee we don’t want to call out daddy Trump and his minions in their attempts to sabotage the mail in votes!

Hmm. During a pandemic when more people are home and right before an election. Perfect time to start removing equipment and slowing down the logistical operations of the USPS. We can’t have those communists win the vote.

1 Like

How would those postal workers know that the vote is for Biden?

Will it be necessary to have other countries monitoring the election to ensure the legitimacy of the election?

It’s all being done to make USPS operations harder and more error prone so that if Trump loses he can claim rigged election or mail in fraud or mail in disaster. And his MAGA drones will eat it all up like they always do for their cult leader

Up until this year, I would have thought the idea of that kind of need here in the US would have been unthinkable. But, this is Trump we are talking about. The guy has already made the unconstitutional suggestion of moving the election date by himself. Now, he’s trying to get his fan club stirred up by suggesting there will be fraud.

I hate to say it, but with Trump in office, I think we may need some objective outside 3rd parties to kind of monitor things. I don’t trust Trump and his cronies one bit.

Reading the comments of those concerned about any fraudulent voting activity it seems that it will require monitoring by other countries so the citizens of the USA will be fully informed as to the legitimacy or otherwise of the 2020 election.

Time to subpoena this piece of garbage.

Federal criminal law (18 USC 1701):

Whoever knowingly and willfully obstructs or retards the passage of the mail, or any carrier or conveyance carrying the mail, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Thank you for that rational and fact filled response.

It’s all trash and garbage. Trumpers have enabled so much over the years that people are numbed by blatant abuses of power from the POTUS. They view Democrats as the #1 enemy, and with Trumpers having no principles, they don’t care how they defeat them. Just the EO’s alone are proof that they’ve sold their souls to the man with a golden toilet and ability to tweet garbage.

3 Likes

You’re welcome. Enjoy selling out your country in the name of Donald Trump. Not all of us are capable of living in a cult.

If Trump is so concerned about the 2020 election he should welcome other countries monitoring the process in the lead-up to the election and monitoring the actual electoral process.