Corrupt democrats new campaign slogon

Everything libs thought they knew, everything they believed in, everything they were told has crashed down all around em…thus the reason why they’re so bitter.

And I’m laughing my ass off.

Because I warned you all years ago.

You’re starting all these ridiculous threads because you’re scared ■■■■■■■■ that Trump actually screwed up for once, and your pride and loyalty won’t let you admit it, so you have to do your best to run cover for Dear Leader.

Indeed, You prefer your kind of corruption.

Me? I prefer little to no corruption.

Maybe some good gospel music would help you.

Conan is surrounded by libs. There are no conservatives, or independents, or libertarians, or Republicans. There are Trumpists who do not question their Orange Goblin King, and then there are libs.

He sees libs everywhere, and he’s afraid. And I suppose when your reality is defined in such stark binary terms, you have every right to live in fear.

1 Like

Careful Joanne, you’ll soon be called lib like the rest of us!

Awesome graph! Looks very favorable for Obama! :+1:

It’s just sad to see where things are these days

1 Like

Yet, you are very much OK with Trump appointing extremists. Because they are your extremists.

Very tribal of you.

Very unpatriotic of you.

So long as we have a POTUS who revels in hostility and division, things will only get worse. 2020 is the earliest available time to see any improvement.

So wanting a Constitutionalism on the courts is now extremist?

Is that what you’re telling us…is that what you believe in?

Your narrow interpretation of the Constitution is not consistent with most Constitutional scholars.

So what I am telling you, your extremism is not in line with the majority of Constitutional scholars. You are in the Mark Levin tribe.

Embrace your extremism.

Maybe you can prove me wrong. What is your opinion on the SCOTUS rulings stating money is equal to free speech, and corporations are entitled to the same rights as people, according to the constitution?

1 Like

And you think court activism is?

You don’t know my true depth or philosophy on what SCOTUS should be.

Why?

Because it’s beyond your grasp. You been indoctrinated over decades of court precedents that left you with twisted view of our Constitution.

So you’re in no position to accuse anyone of extremism.

Oh and as for Mark Levin. He wanted a flag burning Amendment.

Now think about it for a moment.

Why do you think you are so much smarter than everyone else?

If you think you know, what all of my opinions are regarding politics, ideology and SCOTUS decisions, you are mistaken.

Why did you not give your opinion on my query? Enlighten me.

Why think about it?
Its ■■■■■■■ stupid.

Why? You won’t listen…I’ve stated my opinion thousand plus times but for some reason it’s beyond lib grasp of reasoning.

It you want to have a discussion before I have to leave then lets have one.

Now you think it stupid on flag burning Amendment …why.

Sadly, this is what has become of the Republican party.

1 Like

So you don’t want a serious discussion.

Thanks for proving my point Guild.

1 Like

That’s exactly what trump is doing now