Corrupt democrats new campaign slogon

Answer my query about Money = speech, and corps = People.

Once you do, I will respond to your flag burning query.

That was directed at the Republicans…everywhere who supports Trump.

Not just you.

Quite the ego ya got there.

You don’t come back with question of your own without not answering mine.

This is why I said it’s waste of my ■■■■■■■ time.

Good Gawd…I posed that question 1st…

But , I guess I’ll be the adult and respond.

Burning the flag is protected under the 1st.
Trying to get an amendment passed, is the proper mechanism to use, but
it would conflict with the 1st.
Burning the flag is a symbolic gesture, and the flag is not a person, so it does not need protection under the constitution.
Additionally, burning the flag is the proper way to dispose a worn flag.

You’re up.

You notice all the conservative patriots have vanished? There’s no such thing anymore. They’re defending Russia and Putin now.

Again…this is where you been indoctrinated…and courts corrupted.

It has nothing to do with free speech and has to do with intent of BoR’s.

What was the purpose of BoR’s Guild?

You see Guild we can’t have a debate until you understand where I’m coming from. If you cannot understand the intent that in which this nation was created in first place…this discussion dies.

Enlighten me. What was the intent in which this nation was created in the 1st place.

The reason why the flag burning was unconstitutional under BoR’s was it restricts YOU…when the entire purpose of Bill of Rights was to restrict goverment.

First Amendment shouldn’t have anything to do with it. The fact that it had to go to SCOTUS tells us we as a nation we’re going down the wrong path.

Do you understand that concept Guild?

Maybe @WuWei might want to join this conversation.

I understand that concept, and there were many founders/states who insisted on the BOR in order for the the Constitution to be ratified. It is understandable due to the reason we broke from Britain, and how they treated colonists.

With subsequent amendments, we have gone down the path of correcting many of the things the founders got wrong (ie: slavery).

What is your opinion on Money = speech Corps = humans?

Yes their have been some good Amendment added and some not so good.

As for money = speech.

As much as I hate it…it was correct decision. It’s not the role of goverment to determent how speech gets delivered…or who is allowed to use money for that purpose.

Take the union for example…how are they any different?

You may not like the decision Guild…but the question you should ask yourself is how much power should goverment have in dictating our freedoms and how speech should be delivered.

I will reply to this in depth later…I need to go earn my living.

I’ll be back.

Obviously I disagree.

Stating Money is equal to speech, puts immense power in the hands of very few. Whether it is right wing or left wing PAC’s, non-profits and/or labor unions…none should be able to “buy” more speech to influence elections or legislation.

With that in mind, I do think the best remedy to that is an amendment, clearly stating money is not speech, and corporations are not people protected under the Constitution/Amendments.

The result of the SCOTUS decisions over the last 100+ years, has basically turned us into an oligarchy, with the congress primarily representing those with the money, instead of the people.

Right here you’re trying to change the intent of BoR’s from restricting goverment to restricting the people.

If the current version of the BOR, and/or other amendments creates an oligarchy, We the People need to demand that to be corrected.

The BOR and Constitution are far from perfect.
Remember…“in order to form a more perfect union…”

That’s not true my friend. There are still some of us left.

1 Like