Corrupt democrats new campaign slogon

We get it Joanne. Everything you predicted didn’t happen.

What makes you think they will come true now? Specially when you’re batting zero over the last three plus years?

How many times libs told use manufacturing isn’t going to make a come back?

They lied.

You are obviously getting very worried, as evidenced by your posts. Ds have a 9 point lead in the generic ballot last time I checked.

More good news for you.

https://twitter.com/JayCaruso/status/1020104269574402048

Hell libs and their sidekick never Trumpers told us Trump wouldn’t last 6 months…then it was a year.

Here we are 18 months into his presidency and he’s still here.

But hey…hang onto the words of corrupt democrats.

1 Like

Things are going great. Dan Coats finds out from Andrea Mitchell that the Trump/Putin bromance will continue in Washington this fall, right before the midterms too.

Trump doing everything he can to hand Congress over to Ds next year.

i just did…you better move fast as you can Conan…house is going to come down rather soon

Yeah, she was once schooled by George W about why the federal government can’t just roll the military into a state and assume control, so if W is dumb, Windbag is dumber. And the last thing we’ll need in the White House after this current dumbass is another dumbass.

Read an article this week maybe you should read. All about never trumpers are basking in the praise of the libs and enjoying calling themselves “principled” conservatives. :rofl:

He’s right to talk about them, I am definitely not voting for Obama for POTUS now.

Libs? Who exactly are Libs anyway? Is Hillary a Lib? Or Obama? If so then must consider Reagan and Bush 1 and 2 also Libs cause Hillary and Obama pretty much ran economy to the right of Reagan. When Ronny got into office he saw that General Electric was paying nothing in taxs and went about changing that. Obama and Clinton would never done something like that cause they are right wingers.

Are you aware Trump was smacked down 98 to 0 by the Senate today?

So are Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Tim Scott, Ben Sasse etc still principled conservatives or not?

Is Will Hurd, Republican from Texas a lib?

This goes back a bit farther than the last day or two but rather weeks and months back.

The libs are going out and screaming at the sky nearly every day and the never trumpers are basking in their praise. People on these here forums as well as pols like Flake, Corker, McCain, etc.

I have bitten my tongue for weeks to avoid critisizing you but my tongue is nearly gone at this point. :thinking:

It’s all about deflection, projection, and not taking any responsibility. Couple these with a healthy dose of victimhood, why then you have a solid New Trump Victim’s Party platform upon which to stand!

If she had her way…democrats would be in full control doing their roughshod over the American people while packing the courts with extremist.

Thanks God American people didn’t listen to never Trumpers.

1 Like

That sounds more like a strategy than a slogan.

Lets remake American into new Venezuela.

From the tone of your posts, it seems like your walls coming down, lib.