Corrupt democrats new campaign slogon

I’m serious. I know what the act is, why is it an enormous mistake?

A vote democrat is a vote for corruption, open borders and selling out to foreigners.

It’s so adorable how you think Republicans aren’t corrupt.

Dems have a 9 pt lead in generic ballot, trump disapproval rising. I’m totally freaking out.

^^^
A very bad case of liberal derangement syndrome. :slight_smile:

Ah…conan is trying to flip the script again. Using the projection angle this time in order to won voters…neat…sadly I’ve already been saying this for years that you have been projecting yourself onto dems…

Get your own original ■■■■ conan…

He has been been attention…he just has nothing

I hope Claire McCaskill remembers to thank Trump when she is reelected in November.

Yet for some reason manufacturing is hiring as faster pace then anytime in last 30 or so years…along with wages.

As a result of new import taxes on steel, the largest nail manufacturer in the United States is on the verge of closing. The Mid-Continent Nail company, based in Missouri, has already laid off 12 percent of its workforce due to higher costs. Even if it’s able to stay open, it may be forced to move its plant to Mexico in order to stay competitive according to company spokesman James Glassman.

NYSlime?

tell me Joanne what do you expect them to say?

Here is a liberal Seattle times report.

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/us-manufacturing-picks-up-pace-in-may/

Now if you had your way…we would be looking at 6/3 SCOTUS.

So tell me Joanne…why would anyone listen to you?

If you had it your way deep corruption that lays in soul of goverment would be undiscovered.

If you had it your way Hillary would be president undermining America as she sellout.

So tell me again Joanne…why should anyone listen to you other then libs?

It doesnt’ matter what the source is. The fact is the people who ACTUALLY VOTED FOR TRUMP like those folks in Missouri are hurting right now.

And Trump doesn’t give a ■■■■■ It’s way past time for Congress to grow a spine and put a stop to this nonsense.

As to the rest of your post, it’s just the usual derangement. Anyone who didn’t join the Trump train has to be a Hillary lover and “lib”.

I’ve got good company with prinicpled conservatives like @wonderingrover and @NebraskaFootball at least.

3 Likes

Republicans are finally standing up to Trump.

Principled my ass.

They all rather see SCOTUS being 6/3 in favor of tearing up our Constitution before they admit to agreeing with Trump.

How principled is that?

They would rather sell out our country to China…tell me Joanne how principled is that?

As I said…if you had it your way SCOTUS would have been 6/3…selling out to China would have accelerated and Putin would have used those emails to blackmail Hillary.

Principled conservative my ass.

Rant all you like. Things are starting to unravel at warp speed. 98 to 0 Senate vote.

1 Like

We get it. All the doom and gloom that never Trumpers had predicted didn’t pan out…so now their is nothing left but bitterness.

So you side with libs in hopes someone…anyone to like you.

wages are down cupcake. Or if you dont like that, Stale.

Opposing Trump for principled reasons is not “siding with the libs”. He was, and remains grossly unfit for office. He proves it almost every day.

Then you better correct the record then.