Corrupt democrats new campaign slogon

The problem with selling your soul to the devil is that it changes who you are and the new you cannot appreciate the reward you traded it for.

Ive done it. For money. And the aspects of making it made me so miserable that I got my soul back and had to start working like a man again.

Hey you have the freedom to support Beijing over America.

I look at some of the Republicans struggling to defend such blatantly obvious at odds with Morality and Soul that I am wondering how can they truly enjoy this victory. Nothing is getting done. The spoils are weak with this one.

You’re becoming unglued. You realize your leader is to the left f Obama on tariffs? I know who to blame when claire and others are reelected.

That ship sailed long ago.

Lol.

10 char

some Trump voters

https://memegenerator.net/Willfully-Ignorant-Ostrich

The idiot can’t quit it. He’s calling the media “enemy of the people”. How can anyone defend this crap?

The Summit with Russia was a great success, except with the real enemy of the people, the Fake News Media. I look forward to our second meeting so that we can start implementing some of the many things discussed, including stopping terrorism, security for Israel, nuclear….

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 19, 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-calls-fake-news-media-real-enemy-people-140503112--abc-news-topstories.html

You realize I’ve been advocating cutting trade with China 12 plus years ago don’t you Joanne?

Oprah 2020.

I didn’t realize Ben Sasse, Paul Ryan, Corey gardner, Tim Scott, Mitt Romney, Marco Rubio, Mia Love, Tom cotton and many other Rs are “enemies of the people” and part of the “fake news media”.

Guess we can learn something new every day.

The maniac was even criticized by Newt.

I think the question, now, is whether all of this criticism is going to be the typical limp-wristed exasperation we’ve seen from Republicans toward Trump, or if they’ll actually back it up with any teeth this time.

Newt can pay this all the lip service he wants, but if he’s not willing to continue to hold Trump accountable by using his platform to call out this behavior from the president, and isn’t out there pushing law-makers to push back, it’s just toothless.

2 Likes

I hope the Republicans haven’t missed all the campaign ads they can use to show the Democrat hysteria and madness of the past few days!

Liberals always accuse others of what they are actually guilty of themselves! The worst of them are guilty of every kind of phobia they throw up against the wall at conservatives and/or those who don’t fall for their BS and they are the ones guilty of shredding the U.S. Constitution and destroying democracy as we know it.

American voters played the Trump card that is unraveling the liberal Democrat house of cards and they are literally going insane over it.

1 Like

The OP along with Rush and Sean are trying to get us to vote Republican for Congress and for Senate this coming mid-term election. But I am not going to do that this coming election. A vote for a Republican to the Senate and/or to Congress this coming election is also basically a vote for Trump.

This OP appears to always have it backwards.

Yeah, George Will and Newt Gingrich are “libs”…

Which was?

Are you serious? Or is this one of those questions you don’t really expect an answer to?

1 Like