Corrupt democrats new campaign slogon

Yes they are. Doing nothing more than issuing harsh statements and wringing their hands while the dumpster fire rages on.

They won’t even end the tariff insanity.

Claire McCaskill will once again win reelection. Probably Manchin too. And Donnelly.

Understatement of the year.

Nope. You can start as many deflecting threads as you want. People who aren’t brainwashed and actual conservatives can call you out as much as they want. That’s the joy of this forum.

They’re your cowards. These are the people you wanted in power to run the country, and a blind, deaf, dung beetle could have told you how flaccid they are. But all you care about is blaming libs. Lib lib lib. Lib.

I’m not sure Republicans understand how bad this is. Apathetic, apolitical Joe and Jane ■■■■■■■■ don’t really care about the horse race aspect of politics, but give them a good metaphor and they’re interested. Jimmy Carter’s killer rabbit, Dick Cheney shooting that guy in the face, Dukakis in the tank, whatever.

The president of the United States standing next to the president of Russia and saying what he did, that sticks in the mind of the average person.

1 Like

And they all support Trump… who is an obvious coward too. Trump supporters can’t seem to call him on his bull ■■■■■ so they are cowards as well. See the pattern?

Yep. And I’d even vote for Oprah.

Ha! Don’t know if I’d go that far…

Well if you and otehr never Trumpers had your way SCOTUS would be 6/3 with authoritarians solidly in control…and lower courts as well.

And we still be selling American industrial/economic might to Chinese.

Conan, didn’t you constantly say that your ilk elected this clown to burn down the house? Well, you got your wish. Time to own up and take responsibility for your actions.

1 Like

Yeah I agree. Trumpists are hoping this all goes away but I doubt it will. And it got even worse by yesterday.

Yet the trumpsters keep their heads in the sand while laughing at the fact Oprahcould beat him. Damn right she could. I’d vote for her.

I don’t believe you.:flushed:

I was Never Hillary too. Any other R president would have nominated the same people.

Democrats house is burning…grab a pail lib.

You just said you would vote for Winfrey.

Case closed.

Slogon? Vas es dat?

The result of selling your soul to the devil in order to get what you want now will always lead you to the same place.

1 Like

What? That I’d vote for Oprah? She’s a good person at least.

I’d never vote for Booker, Warren, Sanders and the like. But Oprah? I’d at least think hard about it.

They are and Dems will remember the Putin mtg Four-EVER

I think you actually know how bad this is for trump and Republicans. You are just lashing out.

Thank you leader for the debacle likely coming in November and thousands of jobs lost due to his insane tariffs.