Corporate America is saying; get vaxxed or there will be consequences

Interview of Ralph Nader by Robert Scheer.

Let’s be real here both parties are down with Corporatism

In the end it’s all about the Benjamin’s

2 Likes

Very much so.

2 Likes

I understand that…but as of late it is democrats that taken that bull balls.

So my question stands…are we not witnessing Fascism on display here?

3 Likes

Maybe…I think it looks that way especially with the rise of “woke” in business which I think is BS a business is not benevolent.

More so they are going along with this trend for as long as it’s good for business…it’s along the same lines of promoting good “work life balance” which is a great buzz phrase as long as it’s good for business

1 Like

If I owned a business in Florida I’d move.
As far as I’m concerned if your out in public you should have 2 choices. Get backed or wear a mask. Failure to do so should result in a mandatory 14 day quarantine

And there are already numerous lawsuits by Florida businesses that seek to overturn that law.

Awesome we support tyranny here in the US! You guys are about have a reckoning come 2022.

3 Likes

The problem is…just like goverment when they take a side they only alienate other side.

It’s why I advocate that goverment should always be neutral…and I guess so should corporations.

5 Likes

Is drug testing on the employee’s own dime?

1 Like

Why Do you guys love tyranny so much?

2 Likes

Covid testing?

BTW @JayJay Don’t every correct me at spelling ever again.

Testing.

2 Likes

I would suppose it depends on the company

What do you mean if?

Of course it will.

Do you (c) really think you (c) can control this?

1 Like

Which is why they want to mitigate the risk and now that a vaccine is out well that’s the ultimate in mitigation technology

They do.

And it’s their businesses.

I support capitalism and the right of businesses to do what they want and set employment policies as they want.

Don’t you?