Coronavirus Thread Political

Gloves and masks, damn.

1 Like

There is no reason to panic over what we know now.

Did Pence just blame a non-implemented framework for the delay?

Obama THOUGHT of doing something…therefore it caused a delay?

Seriously?

2 Likes

Trump blamed Obama first. And then Pence went into cleanup mode to scramble and explain why Trump was blaming Obama. And yes, he ended up with something that was never actually put into practice as the thing that was supposedly overturned by Trump on Saturday.

This is next level gaslighting.

LOL.

By the way, vaccinations and medications are not something where cutting regulations and red tape is necessarily a good idea.

A validated test for a virus is kind of an important thing…and it can’t always be rushed.

100% accurate. Heaven forbid a rushed vaccination that ends up killing more people than the virus ever could have.

Or even a rushed test for a virus that has an unacceptable number of false positives…or negatives.

But back to the topic…the higher level gaslighting was quite impressive.

I can iamgine.

“Mike! Trump blamed Obama again. Find something that will show it was his fault”.

“OK I found this framework he proposed that would massively slow down testing kit production. Wait- it says it was never implemented. Meh- who cares…none of our supporters will ever look into it that deeply. Let’s go with it!”

1 Like

Masks do very little to help.
you should only wear a mask if you have a cough.

yeah good point

1 Like

Absolutely!

It likely went something like that, or very closely to such. They know the rubes don’t care.

Even more, there is increased chance of spreading the disease.

Speaking of “despicable Democrats, politicizing a public health crisis!”

No one here is panicking.

Today’s GOP.

1 Like

I’ll be avoiding political rallies. :wink:

2 Likes

They keep you from touching your mouth and nose. And my point was TSA should be wearing them.

Oh…so United states being behind the rest of the world is now normal?

Oh you mean like contaminated labs?

Breaking news.

Congressional negotiators reached an agreement Wednesday to spend $8.3 billion on an emergency funding bill to fight and contain the coronavirus.

The deal still must pass the House and Senate but tamps down concerns about a standoff between the House Republicans and Democrats over the cost of vaccines. That disagreement was settled overnight, and the spending package is now apparently ready for floor votes.

The bill is expected to easily pass through both chambers.

I don’t think this is good news will obviously mean those without coverage will not be proactive about testing.

1 Like