Coronavirus Thread Political

And after…:wink:

Cal just reported first death.

California reported the state’s first coronavirus fatality on Wednesday as the U.S. death toll hit 11.

Officials in Placer County, Calif. said an elderly adult with underlying health conditions has died from the coronavirus.

The patient had tested positive on Tuesday and was in “critically ill” condition at Kaiser Permanente Roseville, The Sacramento Bee reported.

The California death came as Washington state’s Department of Health confirmed its 10th death, which occurred in King County, according to Seattle station KIRO7 News.

Didn’t realize Washington had another death.

Here, have another political Coronavirus headline. lol

Nice, Tweet.

dumbass

Not sure where to put this but few days ago I said that Evergreen hospital hasn’t been up front with coronvirus threat to hospital staff.

This explains what I was talking about.

Employees of the hospital who cared for the deceased patients worry they were exposed to the coronavirus. But they claim EvergreenHealth hasn’t been forthcoming about the level of risk to employees.

“We do have members who don’t have answers to some of their questions and we’re trying to support them and making sure they do get those answers, or at least they have resources that they can contact to get their questions answered,” said Sally Watkins, executive director of Washington state’s nurses union.

I knew the union was involved in trying t get answers. It does seem thou they finally got things in somewhat orderly now.

1 Like

What’s your theory?

Areas with high population have a greater chance of having cases that develop symptoms. :slight_smile:

“The last administration asserted FDA jurisdiction over testing, and the development of tests like this,” Pence said. “The president changed that on Saturday … states now have the ability to actually conduct the coronavirus test in state labs, university laboratories, and that’s because of the change the president authorized.”

According to the FDA, draft guidance for laboratory-developed tests was proposed in 2014, to replace a “policy of enforcement discretion” with regard to cracking down on such tests, where the FDA sometimes chose to intervene and other times not. The framework ultimately was not implemented.

1 Like

I’m back and forth between everyone has it already, and this thing isn’t as transmissible as they say.

Excuse me sir. YOU created this thread and you said this was political.

Please re-write that logical/rational answer into something more political. Thank you! :innocent: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Libs smooch strangers.

2 Likes

oh my gawd

what the hell is wrong with democrats?

1 Like

What the hell isn’t wrong with them?

:rofl:

1 Like

Nothing is ever his fault.

The buck stops way over ——————> there.

4 Likes

Russia is taking the “nothing to see here folks” approach to the Coronavirus. They, like us, are simply not testing very many people at all, and therefore show a minuscule presence in their nation.

Are they handling the response to this potential pandemic better than us, the same as us, or worse than us?

:thinking:

https://twitter.com/mikercarpenter/status/1235268376345313281

They’re doing a lot better than us. People are “cooperating” with quarantine efforts.

1 Like

Man, that is terrifying on so many levels.

No ■■■■ . As soon as you posted that, I thought, well hell, it’s easy to quarantine a virus in Russia. If you break quarantine, you get shot. Then I looked for that story. The two deaths that have been reported will probably be all. They were the example.

1 Like

how much of that border is uninhabited.

Very little. And human crossings along this border seems to be very limited as well.

Well this sucks…