Coronavirus Thread Political

thats it. i’m buying up all the toilet paper and switching to democrat

i dont know. i dont think so

did someone say it does?

You think the flu is more dangerous.
the morality rate for the flu is .08%.

You need to take morality out of this discussion.

I understand the problem that only 2.9% of our population is moral, but that’s not connected to Covid.

2 Likes

look at you making a joke :smile:

i didnt say the flu was more dangerous.

Since we’re making this political, it appears that by far the predominant number of cases here in the US, appear to be in Democrat controlled cities. I wonder why that is?

1 Like

haha i was going to let that go, but. … nice

Well this is not good.

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/1235274791600484355?s=21

We’re not hearing much about the actual victims. (Yes, I know most were elderly in a retirement home.) Were they Asian? Had they recently visited China (or had visitors from China?)

Right now the absence of such details lets the media run with panic-stirring articles about the explosion of threat to the nation.

Is there a political (or politically correct) reason for sketchy details?

2 Likes

The administration knows who they are.

Not going out sounds nice. This is my neck do the woods, well close enough.

Gotta pay the bills!

1 Like

Stay safe brother!

This is a cash grab.

I hope you’re just fine my friend.

I am honestly worried about my family; my mother takes medication that suppresses her immune system and my stepfather is having emergency surgery in the next week, so they can’t stay at home.

2 Likes

Keep us posted and I’ll keep them in my prayers. Another poster here is also having this virus hit very close to home. You’re all in my prayers.

1 Like

Prayers for you and your family. Wash those hands and stay out of crowds. If you wear a mask, remember that it’s mostly to keep you from touching your own face, or to keep your germs to yourself. Wash your hands before fiddling with it.

1 Like

Appreciated guys. Terrible timing for being at the hospital; my concern about this virus has always been centered in knowing I have high risk people in my family.

1 Like

Absent of test kits is reason why few details, we don’t know the full scope of this but yes it’s hitting old hardest.

Of those elderly at Lifecare that suspected of having it, the death rate was about 25 percent. Now this was couple days ago but there suspect that about 25 of them having it, 6 of them died at Evergreen.